• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW - It's time AGAIN!

Rate this topic

Red Wings Nation West! It's that time again!

SATURDAY, January 6th at 7:30 PT Detroit Red Wings vs. LA Kings

Let's meet up!

I want to hear from you. Will you be at the game? If so, what section are you sitting in?

Let's meet up for Preskate down by the Wings bench again 7:00 at the wings bench. If you're unsure..just look for other wings fans!! - :)

I know Jedi will be here for this game as well as our fellow wings fan from Scotland - Rossco. Let's give him a warm RWNW welcome!!!

I'm there - ARE YOU!??!!!

I'm also trying to find out where this Philipees is from TheWestwing. We could meet up there for dinner since it's a Saturday game...

WHOO HOO!! :) I can't wait!

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

I'll be at the game in San Jose and LA, but I have a prior commitment for the Anaheim game. I'm in section 323 because I'm a poor college student.. haha.

Were you all at the games in October too? I sort of took a 2 (or 3?) year break from LGW and didn't even think about seeing people from here.

Anyways, my friend and I are leaving tomorrow morning for San Jose, I'm excited!

Yes we were all there for the LA and Anaheim games :)

Look for us during the preskate..best to get there a little before hand so that we can watch the boys come out on the ice and get good pictures.

Rossco from Scotland is a BLAST..wait until you hear his accent! :)

I'm sure you have. Look for a bunch of loud people LOl Although I lost my voice at the Yzerman Retirement Ceremony last night. I don't know if I'll have it back for Saturday!

I'll either have my white konstantinov jersey on or my retro candy cane Yzerman jersey.

So we lost last night and Jedi and I sat in a section with a bunch of drunk imbeciles...but after the game we met Dom Hasek and Datsyuk. We also saw Larry Murphy. I wish I could've talked to old man Murph. I think that would've been cool. Datsyuk signed Rossco's Datysuk jersey (good choice to wear to the game last night Rossie!) and then he took a picture with me and when Jedi asked - Dats said "five dollars" ahahahahahahaha Jedi still got a picture with him and it was great!!

IPB Image

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

I'll be at the game in San Jose and LA, but I have a prior commitment for the Anaheim game. I'm in section 323 because I'm a poor college student.. haha.

Were you all at the games in October too? I sort of took a 2 (or 3?) year break from LGW and didn't even think about seeing people from here.

Anyways, my friend and I are leaving tomorrow morning for San Jose, I'm excited!

DetroitNativePride..did you see us at the game? I was looking for you...although I'm not sure who I was looking for. We were at the tunnel in the first two rows...a huge group of us...?

So we lost last night and Jedi and I sat in a section with a bunch of drunk imbeciles...but after the game we met Dom Hasek and Datsyuk. We also saw Larry Murphy. I wish I could've talked to old man Murph. I think that would've been cool. Datsyuk signed Rossco's Datysuk jersey (good choice to wear to the game last night Rossie!) and then he took a picture with me and when Jedi asked - Dats said "five dollars" ahahahahahahaha Jedi still got a picture with him and it was great!!

IPB Image

Yeah very cool to meet the guys, I think I may have stretched Pavel's english although I'm guessing it was the accent he was struggling to pick up :P

DetroitNativePride..did you see us at the game? I was looking for you...although I'm not sure who I was looking for. We were at the tunnel in the first two rows...a huge group of us...?

Hey! I was heading from the 10 @ Rancho Cucamonga and didn't make it to the pre-game until they had about 1:30 left. It's the first pre-game that I've missed in years :( Stupid traffic... eventually I'll get used to it. Anyways, I saw you (although I didn't recognize anyone else) but it was too late to make it down to the boards (the ushers were being really lame). I think next game I'll leave at about 4:30.. which leaves 3 hours to go 60 miles. Next year I'll catch you guys at all ANA and LA games though. After going to a zillion games in San Jose, it's cool to recognize people at games and know them. Next year I'll be seeing you guys. (Unless Detroit plays ANA in the post-season...).