• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNHQ - 12/31/06

Rate this topic

Hey Red Wings Nation HQ!!!

Hey everyone! Are you attending the New Years Eve Game 12/31/06?!

Want to ring in the New Year with Matt, Mrs. Matt, Rossco from Scotland and myself?

Well here's the plan - some of us will be going to dinner but that is still undecided as to where. Anyone have any suggestions?

CHANGE IN VENUE!!! WE are NO LONGER GOING TO NEMO'S

WE are going to Cobo Joes link: http://www.cobojoes.com/flash.php

They have NO COVER CHARGE, a dj, Free Buffet at Midnight and a free Champagne toast. This place is right across from the Joe.

To Park - the 1st Street Garage closes at MIDNIGHT. I will have the mapquest directions shortly on where to park. The fee maximum is $12.00. I'll post it asap. :)

Here's the parking information:

Fort Washington Garage is right around the corner from Cobo Joes and a short walk to the Joe Louis Arena . This email should also include a map of the area for you .

To: 411 W Congress St Detroit, MI 48226-3128 US

Driving Directions

1. Start out going SOUTHEAST on WASHINGTON BLVD toward CONGRESS ST W. (0.04 miles)

2. Turn RIGHT onto CONGRESS ST W. (0.06 miles)

3. End at 411 W Congress St Detroit, MI 48226-3128 US

Total Estimated Time: 0 minutes

Total Distance: 0.09 miles

Link Mapquest Link

Joshy - maybe you guys might change your venue - they will have the game on as well...think about it...It's going to be an unforgettable night!!!

PM me and let me know if you'll be there!

Joshy207 - sorry buddy....we've got to go somewhere that we can dance! Free food and no cover..sounds like a great deal to me! :)

I hope to see you there! :)

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

I'll be there with a group of friends, so we should have a large table or area to stand in. Let us know if you'll be joining us!

Nemo's is 1 1/2 blocks east of Tiger Stadium, easily accessible from all freeways. It was voted the #2 or 3 Sports Bar in the US by Maxim Magazine a couple years ago. It's not much more than a dive bar, but the game will be on the TVs for those who can't go, they do have amazing burgers, and it shouldn't be jam-packed, so we'll all have a chance to talk and move around.

Edited by joshy207

Hey I'll most likely have my car parked at the JLA ramp so happy to transport you guys back to Nemo's - I'm the designated driver...I don't drink (which being Scottish is somewhat strange :P )

Hey I'll most likely have my car parked at the JLA ramp so happy to transport you guys back to Nemo's - I'm the designated driver...I don't drink (which being Scottish is somewhat strange :P )

We're dropping our cars off at Nemo's and heading to the Joe via their shuttle - the shuttle will also return us to Nemo's after the game :)

We've got the car thing way covered LOL

You probably should park at Nemo's before the game and shuttle over with us?

Let me know!

Well, thanks to one of the boyfriend's Xmas presents, I will be at the game!

We will be with friends before and after the game, so we wouldn't do Nemo's pry. But I'd meet up during an intermission or whatever.

Just let me know! :)

woooohoooo

Its too bad you arent closer were hitting up the bar tonight in Royal Oak! Although I KNOW there's no way I could lkeep up with you!

we're in section 110 :)

Ha, too bad I didn't see this sooner. I've been in Royal Oak staying with friends since Friday night after the going to the GLI. We stayed in last night though. Hope you had fun!!

that was all too quick

thanks too a, j and m for a wonderful evening. i t was fun seeing l and j too.

:D

Hey buddy...I'm impressed you were able to type this message so soon after the event :lol:

Was a fun evening, get in touch with the pics (you all know the ones) jzr10@hotmail.com

Talk later.

Cheers

John

I fully intend to hold onto said pics for future use in a blackmail scheme. :lol:

:P black male isn't an issue but I guess that's why you are retaining said pics :lol: