• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2/11 GDT: Flames @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Sorry.... Wings will lose.

3-1 / 4-1

I fear for Joey Mac that his best efforts could be in vain again, as the Wings make a true Vezina winner look like a Vezina winner, and go scoreless or maybe get one.

On the other hand, perhaps they will reverse the trend of not making not-so-great goalies look great, and light Kipper up, since he really is great. Reverse psychology? :P I won't be totally surprised by either development.

I fear for Joey Mac that his best efforts could be in vain again, as the Wings make a true Vezina winner look like a Vezina winner, and go scoreless or maybe get one.

On the other hand, perhaps they will reverse the trend of not making not-so-great goalies look great, and light Kipper up, since he really is great. Reverse psychology? :P I won't be totally surprised by either development.

These are two of the best defenses in the league (Detroit being the first best, Calgary being about the third). It should be a low scoring game.

[Depending on the coaches' game plans]

You guys are red hot at home,but the Flames prevail....4-0.

Good luck :thumbup:

:crazy: Oh, you are going to die, die hard. Crazy Albertans..

:P

HR40 already said that Z will get a goal tonight... so I'm bankin' on those powers of prophecy. I just got a (totally non-rational) feeling about Lidstrom tonight, so we'll see if this is it for him. Other than that I really don't know where this game is gonna go.

Running a little late on the GDT here... Stupid six start... It's Bob's fault anyways. He just had to get ice cream.

He was dead set on beating the record, and it's not worth arguing with him when he gets like that so I let him do it. Now we're here at the laundromat getting the stains out of his uniform.

Good one, slowpoke. Fortunately Mr. I has purchased a magic carpet for his use when he gets caught out of town on such misadventures. We'll see you guys at the first intermission..

So we have Joey and Jimmy as partners tonight! WOOT. It's actually kinda exciting?!

GO JOEY MAC GO!!

I'm excited too to see what happens with our goaltending. Especially, God forbide if Joey gets pulled and Jimmy goes in. That will really be interesting.

Very excited for this game, predicting a 4-2 game with the Wings getting the W. I'm watching the Dallas/Colorado game and it is the worst display of goaltending I have seen!

I was just checking the scores on nhl.com.... Wow - the goaltending is as bad as that looks? :blink:

Running a little late on the GDT here... Stupid six start... It's Bob's fault anyways. He just had to get ice cream.

He was dead set on beating the record, and it's not worth arguing with him when he gets like that so I let him do it. Now we're here at the laundromat getting the stains out of his uniform.

Good one, slowpoke. Fortunately Mr. I has purchased a magic carpet for his use when he gets caught out of town on such misadventures. We'll see you guys at the first intermission..

:lol:

Good the GDT is complete. Let's get our game on!!!

Thanks Rabia :D

M'pleasure.

HR40 already said that Z will get a goal tonight... so I'm bankin' on those powers of prophecy. I just got a (totally non-rational) feeling about Lidstrom tonight, so we'll see if this is it for him. Other than that I really don't know where this game is gonna go.

A Swedish frenzy? Hey, I'm not complaining.

:lol:

Good the GDT is complete. Let's get our game on!!!

M'pleasure.

Hey girl! What's up? How's the studyiing for the test going? Or did you already take it?

Hey girl! What's up? How's the studyiing for the test going? Or did you already take it?

Hiyee! You haven't been in a GDT for a while. Nice to e-see you. The studying is...whatever. I feel oversaturated. I'm just trying to relax now. It's on Tuesday. I'm excited to take it.