• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Earthhuman

2/17 GDT: @ Phoenix Coyotes, 9:00pm

Rate this topic

great gdt Earthhuman :P . where is aflac?

Guess he's just not an every day guy nowadays.

And this isn't a GDT. It's a Pre-Aflac-GDT. In the event of assassination to Aflac's GDT POWERS today, it will be chief of LGW Gameday.

My signature was deleted again? I don't even remember what it was, so I can't cleverly disguise it as something else... :) Quick, I need a Goldie quote!

Yo.. 1st, let's thank Mr. Manny Legace for shutting out the Preds :P

And.. w/Markov back, I guess we are a much better team.. as witnessed by the Dallas game. He must play kind of a quietly good hockey, as I don't really notice him a lot... yes, he's scrappier than most of our team, but that isn't exactly saying a whole lot. I guess it's good that he isn't noticed, because he doesn' t make too many mistakes either. I say.. Wings throttle the Nagy-less Yotes, 5-3.

Dom back in net finally? Or Ozzie in back to backs?

Yo.. 1st, let's thank Mr. Manny Legace for shutting out the Preds :P

And.. w/Markov back, I guess we are a much better team.. as witnessed by the Dallas game. He must play kind of a quietly good hockey, as I don't really notice him a lot... yes, he's scrappier than most of our team, but that isn't exactly saying a whole lot. I guess it's good that he isn't noticed, because he doesn' t make too many mistakes either. I say.. Wings throttle the Nagy-less Yotes, 5-3.

Dom back in net finally? Or Ozzie in back to backs?

That's a lot of faith in a now-one-man-offense... I'll call your 5 and raise you phoenix 1.

Dont' get cocky boys. We're still watching Hockey here. Even the "lowest" teams can topple the giants of our sport.

That's what I love so much about hockey. It doesn't matter how many superstars are lined up on the other side of the ice. If the team plays with a sound stratedgy and plays some sound, cohesive, intelligent hockey they can crush a team that's stacked with stars against them.

Ok, so maybe that's not unique to this sport, but under the new CBA you've got to admit we're seeing some much more competitive games against even the crappiest teams. And isnt' that MORE exciting?

Ha, there's my uninstigated rant of the day!

5 Wings (MagicZ with 2, Dats with 2, Cleary with 1)

0 'yotes (Hasek is mad that he's slipping to third in the stats since getting injured! Go go Dominator!)

arg...I'm so upset, i can usually yell and screen whenever we score. But yesterday i got my wisdom teeth out so i cant even cheer them on. :angry:

hey how do you guys think the coyotes are going to be with their lead scorer Nagy?

arg...I'm so upset, i can usually yell and screen whenever we score. But yesterday i got my wisdom teeth out so i cant even cheer them on. :angry:

hey how do you guys think the coyotes are going to be with their lead scorer Nagy?

Come on, i had all 4 of mine pulled at once and watched and cheered on the wings that same night, then 2 days later i went to play my own game. MAN UP, we need your support! :D

Come on, i had all 4 of mine pulled at once and watched and cheered on the wings that same night, then 2 days later i went to play my own game. MAN UP, we need your support! :D

yeah they got my support all right, i'm just not going to be screaming like i usualy do. i'll be chearing for the wild to ^^

"one man offense" ??

We'll get some nice goals tonight on Cujo, although he's been playing well~! I say our Finnish Wing takes a horrendous penalty on his first shift (15 minutes into the game)... Schneider looks up as the penalty expires and catches Flip zooming to the net.. fancy-pants top-shelf backhander works! I know, I did them last night with Flip all game in 2K7. :lol:

I think Lidstrom is finally gonna get his 200th in this game on a powerplay, not gonna be a blow out but we'll win it and put up another strong 3rd period were our first line comes through to put the game away.

im at work the airport and our flight is delayed until 10pm. I thought I would be able to get off at 8 and then be home for the beggining of the game, now I will miss most of it..... crap.

Anywho... GO WINGS! Hopefully the second line steps it up a bit, but I think the grinders (drapes, Franz, and Malts) are going to bury one. Lets make it a good one, boys!

Kinda wanted to go to the game tonight, but the Coyotes think it's cute to double the ticket prices when the Wings come to town! :thumbdown:

That said, I'll have the local Phoenix channel tuned in to watch our boys take it to the desert dogs. Hoping for a good game, do we have a confirmation of who our goalie is going to be?

No score prediction, just rooting for a Wings' victory!! :siren::siren: