• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
13dats

Datsyuk - 100th career goal

Rate this topic

I'm in California as well. Center Ice is worth every penny!

I'm on vacation here, but I have Center Ice at home in Michigan. It is worth every penny! :D

Edited by ARice89

Guest Crymson

Oddly enough, I had a feeling that he would score coming off of that faceoff--then again, perhaps it was a hope, and of course I hope that the Wings score at every opportunity. Eh. Anyway, prime! Classic Datsyuk.

I'm in California as well. Center Ice is worth every penny!

Colorado here. I couldn't agree more.

Guest LivingtheDream

:clap: Datsyuk is unreal, he has done a similiar move against Khabi before too.

That's the thing about him, he has two maybe three basic moves on a breakway/shootout, BUT he is so shifty with that little shoulder drop you simply have no idea what is coming and he makes you look like a fool!

I always wondered what went through his mind and in today's free press he explained it all!

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article.../702220418/1053

"He take puck from air, and I have second to come close to him," said Datsyuk, Zetterberg's linemate. "I go quick to him, he try to pass to another defenseman, it touch my stick -- I'm gone."

What a man !!!! :thumbup: "He take puck from air, and I have second to come close to him," said Datsyuk, Zetterberg's linemate. "I go quick to him, he try to pass to another defenseman, it touch my stick -- I'm gone."

I'm on vacation here, but I have Center Ice at home in Michigan. It is worth every penny! :D

I'm still trying to convince my dad to get it.

I don't think he's going to budge. I guess I'll just have to get it when I graduate.

That's the thing about him, he has two maybe three basic moves on a breakway/shootout, BUT he is so shifty with that little shoulder drop you simply have no idea what is coming and he makes you look like a fool!

I always wondered what went through his mind and in today's free press he explained it all!

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article.../702220418/1053

"He take puck from air, and I have second to come close to him," said Datsyuk, Zetterberg's linemate. "I go quick to him, he try to pass to another defenseman, it touch my stick -- I'm gone."

Awesome description of the play! :lol:

It was a classic goal for being his 100th. Congrats!