• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Preds and Habs --> Overtime

Rate this topic

GO HABS GO !!! Forsberg fell down on the shot!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!! I believe we are tied with s***ville and I think we get the nod because of wins!!! I think!!

Preds have one more win than the Wings. Friday and Saturday's games are SO important. How great would it be for our boys to win em both and be 4 points ahead.

And Forsberg finishes the game with no goals, no assists, no points, and a minus 1.

Let's hope we can get some distance between us and the Preds this weekend.

Edited by J-Swift

Guest Tunbo Batman

i just pray that he is injured.

not that he SUSTAINS an injury mind you, i hope that he is HIDING an injury right now and continues to be invisible until the preds get wiped out. that would be so like him.

LOL

You guys are funny. I think he's still trying to get comfortable with his new teammates.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys are right, and he's hiding an injury.

Or for whatever reason he's a non-factor with the Preds.

Hey and BTW doesn't Preds kinda sound like some processed food or something? Or maybe dog food?

Preds is just a weird name to me. What do you guys and gals think?

Does anyone have a clip of Forsberg falling? I laughed when I heard he fell, so I want to see how bad it was.

Glad the Habs got the win tonight. Good on Samsonov scoring such an important goal too, since he's having a pretty hard season.

Does anyone have a clip of Forsberg falling? I laughed when I heard he fell, so I want to see how bad it was.

Glad the Habs got the win tonight. Good on Samsonov scoring such an important goal too, since he's having a pretty hard season.

highlights are on espnews... yes, hockey on espn oddly enough :blink: