• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HuntsVegas Baby

Hopefully we will never see this again!

Rate this topic

Use some common sense.

Calder was #19 in Philly. Yahoo and every other publication just changed his team. Until he arrives in Detroit, he probably won't pick a new number.

Of course he will change it! It was basically to show you something that you may never see again.....the thing about common sense is it really isn't all that common....

thats just wrong. I don't care if they just up his old number, show some respect for perhaps the greatest red wing of all time. List him as 91 or don't even give him a number.

Oh please. If you're going through life getting worked up about things like that I'd hate to see what you act like in a real tragedy, like maybe a dropped ice cream cone or spilled milk :crybaby: Yzerman hasn't been disrespected one tiny bit.

Oh please. If you're going through life getting worked up about things like that I'd hate to see what you act like in a real tragedy, like maybe a dropped ice cream cone or spilled milk :crybaby: Yzerman hasn't been disrespected one tiny bit.

Well said :thumbup: Geez, do people have NOTHING better to do? ( especially on deadline day? :rolleyes: )

ouch... somebody better have a group intervention to get people pulled out of sensitivety classes, they are working way to well.

Practice being LESS sensitive about things and you won't die in your 30's of a heart attack. I am sure Yzerman is on the phone right now bitching at these sites and getting ready to file all sorts of lawsuits.... :rolleyes: Yzerman doesn't care, why should you?

Geesh, people are way to sensitive now-a-days.

Edited by OsGOD

thats just wrong. I don't care if they just up his old number, show some respect for perhaps the greatest red wing of all time. List him as 91 or don't even give him a number.

I wouldn't let him wear #91 either.