• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingNut 25

Best place to send a Wings jersey to get customized?

Rate this topic

I have a pair of authentic Wings jerseys I want to send out to get customized. I've gone through River City Sports before and they did a good job but they raised their price and it would cost me $203 shipped to get the job that I want done. Anyone here know a good (and cheaper) place to get authentic customization done on authentic Wings jerseys?

ya cant help u but i bought a Zetterberg Jersey on NHL.com, the Rebok practice jersey with the "A" on it and its cool and all but the "A" wasnt put on the right way and i was pissed and when it came in the mail it was in a little box and wrinkley and it took me like 2months to get it to and i called up and they gave me a Free puck.

Wow, my dad ordered a bunch of stuff from NHL.com (for Xmas) and he ordered 2 Wings shirts for me and a pink Sens jersey for my sis and a Wild shirt for my mom. Instead they send us some Dallas Stars hats and pucks and stickers. Talk about a screw up Then they made us pay the shipping to send the order back to them so we cancelled are order. bad service.

ya cant help u but i bought a Zetterberg Jersey on NHL.com, the Rebok practice jersey with the "A" on it and its cool and all but the "A" wasnt put on the right way and i was pissed and when it came in the mail it was in a little box and wrinkley and it took me like 2months to get it to and i called up and they gave me a Free puck.

Oh man same thing happened to me. i ordered an yzerman jersey last year and it came without the C.

EDIT:not the same thing, but close.

Edited by wingschamps

I have a pair of authentic Wings jerseys I want to send out to get customized. I've gone through River City Sports before and they did a good job but they raised their price and it would cost me $203 shipped to get the job that I want done. Anyone here know a good (and cheaper) place to get authentic customization done on authentic Wings jerseys?

Icejerseys.com

They do an excellent job and I believe the price is still $75 per jersey. You have to ship to Canada and it does take a few weeks to send and receive but the work is extremely professional!

ya another time i ordered a Offical wings game puck and they sent me a old school buffalo sabers puck and i called up and they said they ran out of wings pucks and they wouldnt get some for a couple of weeks and i got to keep the puck and i never got the wings puck so i went to one of the wings games the next day and just got one on my own "IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DO IT YOUR SELF" Ya nhl sucks for ordering suff on!!

:clap: NHL.com does suck!