• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/2 GDT: Blackhawks @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

i dunno if dats was hurt. ken and mickey were just sayin babs was giving him the rest of the night off.

I think Pavel took a slash, but he never left the bench. Mike probably figured things were getting chippy out there, no reason to put your star in the line of fire.

Lebda probably just had a stinger. No idea of Homer's condition.

Pretty standard fare for a Wings-Hawks game tonight. So happy to see Lang bust one open, and hey Willy's alright too. Calder had another strong outing; an assist, he made a couple nice drives to the net and had that nice diving play to keep the puck in on a PP.

Now we just have to hope the Kings can pull of an upset here...

So, if you eat Taco Bell (4th meal) while watching a Wings game, does it reveal the meaning of life?

Yes but it has to be during the 4rd period.

Has anyone seen the baseball hat that the Wings backup goalies wear in a store on online?

It looks like a Red tigers hat with a white D on it.

I want one dammit! (...and can't seem to find it. :( Maybe it's custom)

And if it isn't, it will just give you the s***s. If you're lucky.

Actually it still gives you the s***s either way, though it's a small price to pay in ordinance to understand the meaning of life.

Has anyone seen the baseball hat that the Wings backup goalies wear in a store on online?

It looks like a Red tigers hat with a white D on it.

I want one dammit! (...and can't seem to find it. :( Maybe it's custom)

I have seen this asked before. I am not sure, but I believe it's a Detroit Tiger's baseball cap. Are you talking about the red one with the white "D" in a sort of Gothic text?

http://sportsfanoutlet.com/cat.cgi?k2q=DET...p;Submit=Submit

I found it in black, but not red...

Edited by puckloo39

Great game! The Wings flat out OWN the Hawks.

It was GREAT to see Langer get back to his old self tonight. 4 points!! Atta boy. Those that have been hating on him...well in your face. I've always thought he was one hell of a player and I told you all to just give him time. Yeah it's only one game..but when on <i>his</i> game he is a dominant player and everyone knows it. His new 2nd linemates have definitely sparked him.

Btw, I absolutely LOVE Calder! He is absolutely great around the boards, smart, and tough as hell on the puck. He really knows how to cycle the puck, and he's not afraid to throw his body around either. Great pick up by Holland. Ha. And everyone was doubting this move. SHAME ON SOME OF YOU! :lol:

Schneider's goal was an absolute beauty with the passing from Dats to Langer and then Schneids. Beautiful

Ozzie was really solid in net tonight! Didn't have a lot of work but was there when they needed him. Oh and damn you Williams for ruining his shutout! How fitting for you to score now. <_<

Congrats to Lids for #200!

Also, Rex was GREAT tonight! Probably one of his best games of the season.

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

I have seen this asked before. I am not sure, but I believe it's a Detroit Tiger's baseball cap. Are you talking about the red one with the white "D" in a sort of Gothic text?

http://sportsfanoutlet.com/cat.cgi?k2q=DET...p;Submit=Submit

I found it in black, but not red...

Yup. I've searched high and low and have never seen it. I was hoping maybe someone here had spotted it.

There are a few out there that are close but not quite it. I'm starting to think it's a custom job for the Wings and not mass produced.

Yup. I've searched high and low and have never seen it. I was hoping maybe someone here had spotted it.

There are a few out there that are close but not quite it. I'm starting to think it's a custom job for the Wings and not mass produced.

well, you may have to settle for a black one, or else go talk Ozzie out of his cap. :yowza:

That might be possible if I can get close enough.

I could probably ****** it while my wife is humping his leg...(she thinks he's cute) :crazy:

You're wife has good taste!

Anyway, I missed the game b/c I was out with my sis and her buddies. But I listened to some of it on the radio in the car. Willy with 2 goals! Wow! I'm happy for him...now tell him to knock it off. And six different Wings score...eeooeeooeeooeeoo! Good stuff. I'm glad to see Callgirl workin' it. And congrats to Lids!

Just got back from the game. I can honestly say that I was actually impressed by Lang today. Not only did he score, but he worked hard, back checked and even hit. It was nice to see him finally have a strong overall game. :thumbup:

Also, Calder really impressed me today. He is a huge upgrade to Williams (even though he had two goals today :crazy:).

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

Guest Tunbo Batman

poor Williams. doesnt he realize he's too late now? what he did tonight, he needed to do for THE LAST 2 MONTHS. now hes not on a winning team anymore. bah.

I believe that a quick google may have turned it up. This might not be it but it definitely looks close.

http://www.amazon.com/Detroit-Red-Wings-Vi...0602138-6183166

IPB Image

IPB Image

"Valterri Filpulla uses his patented Evil Eye to blind his opponent."

This would be perfect for a caption contest.