• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heaton

Bootland recalled from Grand Rapids

Rate this topic

At least this will appease everyone who has been saying, "Call oboter up!!11 ned tughness!!" He's not an NHL player.

Edited by ARice89

I was sort of expecting this. I hope to see him fight Tootoo (I don't like him at all!!!) :hehe:

Seriously though, who else is left on Grand Rapids. It feels like we must have half their team up here.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

At least this will appease everyone who has been saying, "Call oboter up!!11 ned tughness!!". He's not an NHL player.

Neither are Langfeld, Ellis, and most of all...Hussey. Thats been the only argument for those of us on Booter's side. Maybe he's not an NHL player, but at least he can have an impact physically.

At least there will be someone on the roster to defend the skilled guys finally. Sure, he may not win a fight if he gets into one, but at least he has the balls to defend his teammates. This move hurts nothing at all, and I'm glad they finally called him up.

BINGO BANGO!

Bootland vs Tootoo is now lock of the year

That would be so one sided. And the side belongs to Tootoo. :D

For his sake, if Bootland is going to fight, I hope he at least wins or at least does ok. The fights I've seen him in were pretty mediocre, so I'm very skeptical if he'll win any. Who knows, maybe he will. Very unlikely, but you never know.

Darryl Bootland will be the 35th Red Wing on the NHL.com official roster submitted for gametime, which includes players that didn't get to dress: Jonathan Ericsson and Evan McGrath; and a player that dressed but didn't get into a game: Stefan Liv.

Make it 37 if you want to count Fish and Greg Johnson.

Doesn't that match up seem a little uneven? You're the expert here, but it seems to me that Jordin would tear Darryl a brand new *******.

Oh definitely...i wouldnt give Booter much of a chance to win going in. But at least theyll be somebody on the team ready to go with him when Tootoo gets out of line...err.."off track".

That would be so one sided. And the side belongs to Tootoo. :D

For his sake, if Bootland is going to fight, I hope he at least wins or at least does ok. The fights I've seen him in were pretty mediocre, so I'm very skeptical if he'll win any. Who knows, maybe he will. Very unlikely, but you never know.

If he wants a decent showing, Scott Nichol is the more favorable matchup for him. But if he wants an impact, (and i dont just mean one to his face lol) he has to step up to Tootoo...

The funny thing is just a couple years ago this wouldve been a pretty even matchup going in...but Tootoo has drastically improved.

Edited by Lou_Siffer

Brad.

Norton.

:angry:

All we'd see out of Norton is him eating a few Hordichuk rights while he attempts for the takedown the whole fight and eventually, falls down. From an entertainment perspective, give me Bootland...even if that means Tootoo or Weber opens up a can on him ;)

Fact: The more star players gone, the better Datsyuk plays.

I'm not worried about this loss of stardom.

With that said, Booter should be good. I'm not upset.