• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Salviaman

Game announcers for the Predators

Rate this topic

I mean these guys are usually ok and know hockey pretty well, but last night when I was watching the game they were calling Detroit players "dirty players" and "dirty hitters" and bulls*** like that. Who the hell is a "dirty player" on Detroit anyways? But when Arnott elbowed Lebda in the head they just said "Lebda is a short player and got elbowed in the head because Arnott is a tall guy", that doesn't excuse the piece of s*** for lifting his elbow and driving it into the head of Lebda like he did. And when Webber threw down Calder in his own zone after missing the check on him they just said something like "well if they dont call penalty's on Detroit then they shouldn't call them on us for that" which the Refs didnt call anything on it. All in all I guess they are TRYING to make it a rivalry, but it's Nashville...

I mean these guys are usually ok and know hockey pretty well, but last night when I was watching the game they were calling Detroit players "dirty players" and "dirty hitters" and bulls*** like that. Who the hell is a "dirty player" on Detroit anyways? But when Arnott elbowed Lebda in the head they just said "Lebda is a short player and got elbowed in the head because Arnott is a tall guy", that doesn't excuse the piece of s*** for lifting his elbow and driving it into the head of Lebda like he did. And when Webber threw down Calder in his own zone after missing the check on him they just said something like "well if they dont call penalty's on Detroit then they shouldn't call them on us for that" which the Refs didnt call anything on it. All in all I guess they are TRYING to make it a rivalry, but it's Nashville...

yup, welcome to TRASHville USA. I can't stand them. I was listening to them when the preds were playing the ducks. They are assholes..... :P

homers... nuff sed

I don't care for the Nashville announcers. It seems like they get off on the most off the wall topics, like one game I heard them talk about " a hill of beans " and " watered down beer. " And for some reason to me they always sound like they are full of themselves. It might be because i have to listen to them 8 times a year. Maybe it is just me, but i kind of find them annoying

i have been saying that for the longest..i hate them..along with the oilers announcers. if they are on i just mute the sound and watch it like that.

and they always mess up on players names. i think they do it just to piss me off even more..hahahaha

Edited by Lint123

You honestly think Arnott drove his elbow into Lebda's head?

Anyway, I think Pete and Terry are awesome. They have fun calling games, they're funny guys and they really know their s***. They're homers of course, but every announcer is, Redmond is just as bad as the rest of the league. I've heard him make some ridiculous statements as well. Plus Pete and Terry are very nice guys to meet and talk with, Pete Weber posts on our message boards once in a while, and there aren't many guys in hockey who can tell a better story than Terry Crisp.

Edited by Legionnaire11

yup, welcome to TRASHville USA. I can't stand them. I was listening to them when the preds were playing the ducks. They are assholes..... :P

I live 2 hours from Nashville, and evreytime I go see them play the Red Wings the fans are so damn stupid and ignorant. I can always hear some people around me say "what is icing?" or "man Detroit's goalie is almost as good as Vokoun." And the worst part of it is when Nashville scores they play that god awful piece of crap country song "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it". There fanbase is filled with jackasses, they jsut need to stick to cheering on the Titans, at least the win some playoff games. :P

I live 2 hours from Nashville, and evreytime I go see them play the Red Wings the fans are so damn stupid and ignorant. I can always hear some people around me say "what is icing?" or "man Detroit's goalie is almost as good as Vokoun." And the worst part of it is when Nashville scores they play that god awful piece of crap country song "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it". There fanbase is filled with jackasses, they jsut need to stick to cheering on the Titans, at least the win some playoff games. :P

the Titans... who have been one of the worst teams in football over the last 4 years. :zzz:

You honestly think Arnott drove his elbow into Lebda's head?

Anyway, I think Pete and Terry are awesome. They have fun calling games, they're funny guys and they really know their s***. They're homers of course, but every announcer is, Redmond is just as bad as the rest of the league. I've heard him make some ridiculous statements as well. Plus Pete and Terry are very nice guys to meet and talk with, Pete Weber posts on our message boards once in a while, and there aren't many guys in hockey who can tell a better story than Terry Crisp.

i have heard Redmond call a more equal sided game the those 2 clowns from nashville....

the Titans... who have been one of the worst teams in football over the last 4 years. :zzz:

You must of not watched them last year my friend, Vince Young will tear up anyone's Defense. Was a huge mistake by Jeff Fisher to start Kerry Collins the first 6 games or so. 2 more years and they will be 12-4 or 13-3, watch and see.

Edited by Salviaman

from your own homer ears maybe. they over glorify EVERYTHING that the wings do.

you don't belong in a red wings forum...go to the trashville forum. I am looking forward to a first rd exit with you guys this year, you haven't won a playoff series. I'm still hoping your team moves ::crosses fingers:: :D

you don't belong in a red wings forum...go to the trashville forum. I am looking forward to a first rd exit with you guys this year, you haven't won a playoff series. I'm still hoping your team moves ::crosses fingers:: :D

i wouldn't say that...i love his posts...it makes for good posting

Edited by Lint123

Don't complain, you have alot to look forward to if your Titan's fan, if you were a Lions fan like a lot of us are , wellll........ :unsure:

The only thing that pisses me off about Pete and Terry is that they wont admit if one of their own players does a dirty hit or dirt play, but they call out Detroit Red Wings players as "Dirty"? I see no logic in that statement by them. Ignorance is Bliss!!!! :scared:

Edited by Salviaman

you just haven't seen as many games from them maybe. they've called out our own players for being stupid and dirty. And you're acting like they just berate the wings and make up lies about them for 60 minutes, grow up.