No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Peace and Love During the Sens/Sabres Brawl

Rate this topic

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Check it out:

WTF is that all about?

I'm hoping Tom and Brian are good friends and were just joking around. Nothing homophobic about it just the idea that during a fight you'd put your arms around your opponent just seems a bit weird to me.

Funny yes. Strange, another yes.

WTF is that all about?

I'm hoping Tom and Brian are good friends and were just joking around. Nothing homophobic about it just the idea that during a fight you'd put your arms around your opponent just seems a bit weird to me.

They were doing it as a joke. Preissing is married and has kids. They were doing it to show that not everyone hated each other in that game, it was just plain funny :lol::clap:

WTF is that all about?

When there's a brawl like that, everyone's supposed to tie up somebody on the ice.

I just took it as a half-hearted attempt at tying up your opponent. If you look, they're both holding the other one's jersey.

yeah i saw this a while ago and thought it was hiliarious. Thats someting i would totally do just to get a laugh. Some of you guys scare me when you jump straight to "homophobic" thoughts. It was merely a joke that the two were playing, nothing sexual about it, not like they were taking eachothers cloths off pushed up against the boards in a hot in heavy love fest. They just put their arms around eachother and enjoyed the fight from a front row perspective. HILARIOUS

Guest Crymson

WTF is that all about?

Love > violence. Always. For everybody.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

They were doing it as a joke. Preissing is married and has kids. They were doing it to show that not everyone hated each other in that game, it was just plain funny :lol::clap:

Don't get me wrong, I didn't think they were showing affection in any way. I just found it odd. I've been in scrums where i'll joke around with a guy or we'll have a quick chuckle while 2 guys are duking it out or you maybe tap the guy next to you and strike up a brief conversation or something or comment about the game. But i've never actually seen 2 guys put their arms around each other even as a joke. I just thought it was strange. But in the context of it and since it was apparently a joke then it is very funny.

Guest Crymson

These comments highlight the striking intolerance and judgmentality which pervades this nation. Why was this strange? What if they were showing affection? Is there something wrong with men showing friendly affection? Why judge? Why not let people be?

Honesty, I feel that some of the comments in this thread border on insanity. They make me feel rather ill.

Wrong place, wrong time.

Edited by Crymson

Don't get me wrong, I didn't think they were showing affection in any way. I just found it odd. I've been in scrums where i'll joke around with a guy or we'll have a quick chuckle while 2 guys are duking it out or you maybe tap the guy next to you and strike up a brief conversation or something or comment about the game. But i've never actually seen 2 guys put their arms around each other even as a joke. I just thought it was strange. But in the context of it and since it was apparently a joke then it is very funny.

Wouldn`t it be funny if Cambell put his arm around Preissing to hold him back from the brawl, and Preissing thought it was a joke and put his arm around him, LMAO. :lol: that would be funny