• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

Jakub Kindl

Rate this topic

Wasn't this board mostly against the drafting of Kindl when it happened?

Yeh when I saw that we picked a guy who was disappointing in the draft year only putting up 14 points I wasn’t exactly thrilled. However I couldn’t be happier with the pick now as Jakub is really developing into a great prospect.

Thanks for the clips zzz, but I don’t think the elbow to the head of Drummond was anything out of the ordinary.

Kindl ranked #50 in Hockey Futures top 50 prospects Spring 2007... Wonder if we're gonna have anyone above 26..

Howard should be.

I don't understand... a few weeks ago everyone here was up in arms about Arnott getting his elbow up when he checked Lebda... but Kindl is praised for his hit on Drummond?

Kindl has been panned for his lack of a mean streak given his size, so it's very promising to see he's willing to get a little nasty once in a while. Nobody wants to see him turn into a cheapshot artist at the NHL level, but he could certainly add a more physical element to his game.

I don't understand... a few weeks ago everyone here was up in arms about Arnott getting his elbow up when he checked Lebda... but Kindl is praised for his hit on Drummond?

Welcome to the world of double standards when it comes to rooting for your team. I'm sure that never happens with Nashville fans :P

6:26 remaining in 2nd, Kindl with a goal and 2 assists. He's up against Saginaw, which features Jan Mursak.

Yeah they also feature Steven Cobeagle the Eagle.

You have to be careful about having a good game against that team, you may end up on the wrong end of the Patriot Act. :D

The Kitchener Rangers are up against the Sarnia Sting in first round of the OHL playoffs.

In the first game which was played yesterday, the Rangers won 6-4. Kindl was pointless however he was +3. Prior to this playoff series Kindl has 1 point and is -11 in 17 playoff games. So this is a big postseason for Jakub as there is a lot expected of him and his performances in the playoffs up until this point have been very disappointing.

Edited by Aussie_Wing

Keep us updated!

1 goal, 1 assist, +4, 4 PIM in 4 games. 4 across the board.

And Kindl's Rangers swept Sarnia, 4-0 in the series.

Series "C" - KITCHENER vs. SARNIA (Kitchener wins series 4-0)

Game 1 Thurs., March 22, KITCHENER 6, Sarnia 4

Game 2 Fri., March 23, Kitchener 4, SARNIA 3

Game 3 Sun., March 25, KITCHENER 3, Sarnia 2

Game 4 Tues., March 27, Kitchener 7, SARNIA 5

OHL Playoffs, Series's

I get to see Kindl tonight as the Whalers hand him and his team yet another loss :)

Game 1 @ Ply: 6-5 (Whalers 1-0)

Game 2 @ Kit: 3-2 (Whalers 2-0)

Game 3 @ Ply: TONIGHT!!!!

Kindl was a non-factor out there... However he should of received an assist after James Neal shot a puck from the point and it hit Kindl square in the face... the puck deflected to an open Whaler and put into the net.

I dunno, my first impression of him was definitly not ready for the NHL in the forseeable future. There were many other defensemen on the ice tonight that looked better than him (on both teams). He does have a wicked shot, I will give him that.

But for now I would take Lilja over him and that is saying A LOT!

with that said... WHALERS UP 3-0!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by OsGOD

So the Rangers are eliminated 4-1 after losing Game 5 by the same score.

Kindl scored the Rangers only goal, however he was -2. He had 9 points in the 5 game series and had a total of 11 points in 9 playoff games.

So the Rangers are eliminated 4-1 after losing Game 5 by the same score.

Kindl scored the Rangers only goal, however he was -2. He had 9 points in the 5 game series and had a total of 11 points in 9 playoff games.

So sorry Aussie_Wing, I didn't end up going to the game last night :( We went out to the bar instead and well the OHL game kinda took a back seat :lol:

Anyways you are correct, he got a goal in a losing effort.

So sorry Aussie_Wing, I didn't end up going to the game last night :( We went out to the bar instead and well the OHL game kinda took a back seat :lol:

Anyways you are correct, he got a goal in a losing effort.

Nooo! :(:P Ah well, not to worry!

Word on the street (griffinscentral.com) is that we just signed Kindl...I'm sure it's just practice time, but with how our team has been playing lately, I wouldn't mind seeing him get a shot at playing.

Kindl was a non-factor out there... However he should of received an assist after James Neal shot a puck from the point and it hit Kindl square in the face... the puck deflected to an open Whaler and put into the net.

I dunno, my first impression of him was definitly not ready for the NHL in the forseeable future. There were many other defensemen on the ice tonight that looked better than him (on both teams). He does have a wicked shot, I will give him that.

But for now I would take Lilja over him and that is saying A LOT!

with that said... WHALERS UP 3-0!!!!!!!!!!

do you think it could have just been a bad game for him? i was hoping he could come up and replace schneider next season.

Kindl

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – The Grand Rapids Griffins on Tuesday signed defenseman Jakub Kindl to an amateur tryout and assigned defenseman Tom Galvin to the UHL’s Muskegon Fury.

Kindl will be available to play on Thursday when the Griffins visit the MTS Centre for Game 1 of the North Division Semifinals against the Manitoba Moose.

Will be very interesting to see how he fares. Good luck Jakub.

Kindl

Will be very interesting to see how he fares. Good luck Jakub.

I really hope they play him. I'd love to see Norton, or Quincey scratched for game 1. Show the team that if you play like %#$^, you're going to get scratched...Maybe that will give us a chance in the series.