• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Viperar

Man I miss him

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

With every game that goes by, I think of how Z would have changed the outcome.

Example- Last night. Would he have let us lose?

With every game that goes by, I think about how much ass we're going to kick once everyone returns from injury.

P.S.: change that hideous avatar already.

I'm looking forward to Zetterberg coming back, he's without much question the Wings biggest offensive threat when healthy, but let's calm down.

It's not like the team is just flat out tanking without him. Anybody would be an idiot to think the Wings' playoffs chances are better without Zetterberg in the lineup, but it's not like the team isn't capable.

The Wings aren't a 1-man show.

thanks for the intelligent posting as always swf!

look guys carolina went all the way to the finals before they got back arguably there best player last year in eric cole (not saying cole is in Z's league, but he was vital to carolina in the regular season)

he goes down they get recchi

Z's down,.....i mean,...what if bert plays like 02 bert? I think we'll be okay

thanks for the intelligent posting as always swf!

look guys carolina went all the way to the finals before they got back arguably there best player last year in eric cole (not saying cole is in Z's league, but he was vital to carolina in the regular season)

he goes down they get recchi

Z's down,.....i mean,...what if bert plays like 02 bert? I think we'll be okay

Even if Bert is just a man-colossus grinder who nets some good goals and Dats plays like he does in the regular season we'll be fine!

With every game that goes by, I think of how Z would have changed the outcome.

Example- Last night. Would he have let us lose?

Get out of my brain! That's exactly what I think during every gaaaaame!!! I know people are going to disagree with me but I can guarantee we would be at least 4 or more points higher in the standings if Z wasn't injured. (Don't argue with me...I'm right.)

my post wasnt intended to start another we can/cannot go into playoffs without Z, it was more to exemplify the awesome teamwork that this team has built, especially among these two great players.

edit: if anyone does know the song in the background when the guy says my oh my that would be awesome

Edited by Viperar

Get out of my brain! That's exactly what I think during every gaaaaame!!! I know people are going to disagree with me but I can guarantee we would be at least 4 or more points higher in the standings if Z wasn't injured. (Don't argue with me...I'm right.)

I don't believe you based solely on the fact that you think Lilija is cute :hehe:;)

I don't believe you based solely on the fact that you think Lilija is cute :hehe:;)

:lol: He's not hideous! Just a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bad defenseman. But you believe me...I know you do. :)

But seriously, I miss him so muuuuuuch. :( (Hank! Not Lillly...)

Edited by HenrikRules40

I feel the same way boys... not afraid to admit the man-love here either, lol

I remember how I used to feel when the Wings were on TV, but Stevie wasn't in the line up... i'm starting to feel the same when Z's not there. He WAS the best player in the league at the time of his injury. I have Center Ice, I watch Crosby and the other superstars too. The only one who came close to bringing what Z brought every game was St. Louis; that little guy can flat out fly and tries just as hard as Z on every shift too. The key to the Cup isn't Bert or Dats... it's Z.

There's no way anybody will ever be able to prove or guarantee that.

Just wait until I have a few more cups of coffee in my system.....

Or something.... :lol:

Just trying to keep the homerism on here on an even keel.

You just love to see the ancient skill of homerism being practiced in the morning,eh?

:hehe: