• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CrazyCanuck

GDT: Predators @ Canucks

Rate this topic

yeah my bad

TSN originally thought it was against Van too, you're forgiven. :)

I saw the high-stick.

Something worth remembering; Vancouver is without their 2 best defencemen tonight. Both back on Sunday. Mitchell and Salo.

Guest Tunbo Batman

Well, Vancouver might be the only Canadian team worth rooting for. They are intense. Fearsome PP too.

The refs were almost giving them the game, but suddenly it stopped.

yeah, weird to be pro-Kipper as well.

fsn feed from nashville here.

very weird, but tomorrow i'll be rooting for Calgary when they host the Preds.

why not pull up nhl.com/radio?

or is cbs video live?

How is everyone listening/watching? I'm just watching the CBS sportsline gamecenter as I browse.

Edited by FireCaptain

Oh I don't under-rate anyone. But we all have our preferences don't we? Having a preference doesn't automatically translate to taking a team lightly.

Younggun -- you mentioned Matt Cooke. He's hitting everything in sight tonight. He's also mic'd up.

Cooke is mic'd tonight?? Thats gotta be awesome..

anyone else scared how well vancouver is playing? I mean its great that theyre beating the preds...but my oh my theyre clicking

yeah they are playing well, but Im not worried because we wont face them in the first round. Plus, Id like to see how the Wings look once they dont have a new face in the lineup and a different face out of it every god damn night. Its hard to get any chemistry going with the merry-go-round that is the Wings forward lineup these days.

OT: Anybody think Thornton can catch Crosby?? The Michalek - Thornton - Cheechoo line has been sick lately.

Yeah they played a couple bits between face-offs. Nothing too great this time. He did get second star though. Luongo first, Morrison third.

Ive heard some stuff from him on youtube. Its pretty funny. He seems like a great guy to have on your team..

Guest Tunbo Batman

you could see the game if you went to www.sopcast. something and grabbed the software there :P there are a few links over at www.myp2p.eu :P