• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/22 GDT: Blue Jackets @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Since I currently go to school in Ohio, I will be able to see this game on Fox Sports Net Ohio. Due to my recent track record of watching the Red Wings, I will leave it up to you, the LGW members. Should I watch the game?

Since I currently go to school in Ohio, I will be able to see this game on Fox Sports Net Ohio. Due to my recent track record of watching the Red Wings, I will leave it up to you, the LGW members. Should I watch the game?

Let me think... hell YES! :cool:

Lets go boys!

I prefer:

Todd Bertuzzi - Pavel Datsyuk - Tomas Holmstrom

Kyle Calder - Robert Lang - Jiri Hudler

Johan Franzen - Kris Draper - Kirk Maltby

Valtteri Filppula - Dan Cleary- Mikael Samuelsson

But what do I know

I just want the presidents trophy...go hard boys.

4-3 Wings in OT.

I don't believe Babcock is stupid enough to "bench" Hasek for his gaffe vs. Calgary. If so, then I think a great deal less of him than I did yesterday. As if a world-class, elite player like Hasek needs to be punished and chastened for making a judgement call that went bad? If that's the way the Wings' management is treating players (I don't believe it, BTW), then that's reason for concern, IMO. Hasek is probably tired of killing a billion penalties every game, and now it's Ozzie's turn, more likely.

Besides, if making a mistake resulted in benching the player responsible, we'd be short half a dozen guys every game...and we'd never see Lilja or Lang again. :ph34r:

I'm very excited for this game! First of all, actually going to a game where Ozzie's playing at home, a rare thing! Plus, Bert is hopefully, most likely in the lineup! I can't wait.

Also, taking my little sister to a game for the very first time.

Maybe I should make a sign welcoming Bert?? I don't know...ah the days of signs...i haven't done that forever...

I'm very excited for this game! First of all, actually going to a game where Ozzie's playing at home, a rare thing! Plus, Bert is hopefully, most likely in the lineup! I can't wait.

Also, taking my little sister to a game for the very first time.

Maybe I should make a sign welcoming Bert?? I don't know...ah the days of signs...i haven't done that forever...

Tell Feds hi for me. ;) Where are you sitting, so we can look for you? :yowza: Jealous me, you get to see Bert live for the first time as a Wing. I hope he has a good night, and Ozzie, too. Have fun!!!

Need to get back on track, Don't take anything for granted. We can't give the jackets anything. Wings will come out strong tonight at the joe and win 5-3.

Dats gets a goal and 2 assist. Filppula gets a goal and Lang, Homer, and Lidstrom all score.

YES!! I'll be able to watch this one. :cool:

Should be an interesting game,but I'm going to predict a crappy 4-3 win.

Hopefully I'm wrong and they score 6+ goals.

Edited by FinRedWing