• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/22 GDT: Blue Jackets @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Need a win tonight, especially with the Preds losing last night. And they play tonight as well, so we need to win and they need to lose. I'll be pulling for Calgary to win tonight, in regulation.

Let's go Wings. Can't wait to see Bert tonight.

ANDERS ERIKSON LEADS AN OFFENSIVE STAT!!! COLUMBUS' +/- LEADER!!! :lol:

:lol:

He must've gone to Wayne Gretzky hockey school last summer or something.

I've always thought of him as one of the worst players in the NHL,but he's actually been decent this season. :unsure:

No more scrubs. Real team almost all back from injury. This makes the game much more entertaining to watch... as much fun as it is seeing Ellis/Hussey/Bootland try to keep the puck in the corner the entire shift, I would much rather see someone try to score.

4 -2 Wings

Franzen, Filpula, Bertuzzi and Kronwall

I'm very excited for this game! First of all, actually going to a game where Ozzie's playing at home, a rare thing! Plus, Bert is hopefully, most likely in the lineup! I can't wait.

Also, taking my little sister to a game for the very first time.

Maybe I should make a sign welcoming Bert?? I don't know...ah the days of signs...i haven't done that forever...

Yay!! You get to see Ozzie and Bert!! They will both kick ass for you. ;)

Hope you, your hubby, and sis all have a great time!!

I think the welcoming sign is a good idea!

Can't wait to see big Berts first game, live in person.... I will be sure to take lots of pictures :)

Please, please, please throw a Bert toy on the ice when he plays his first shift! Bring two incase he scores :P

ah goddddddddddddd i cant wait, i hope the wings demolish the cbj just to get their spirits up again....i have a good feeling about tonight :!: :!:

QUESTION: has it been almost confirmed that bert will be out there, i need to know so i can see if i wanna go to ESPN zone tonight to watch the game

Edited by Viperar

Anyone know if they are carrying this game tonight on sopcast? I know its not listed, but they list other NHL channels that sometimes pick up games. Here's hoping they do.

Comcast and Yahoo are in love with the round-robin of mediocrity that is the Atlantic Division (take one of the Penguins, Islanders or Devils) and show them vs. the Flyers or Rangers... :angry: boo.

This is GREAT news!

So should I make him a sign? Ideas?

I was thinking something like:

Welcome to the Hockeytown family, Bert

Glad to have ya!

Or something...ideas?

How 'bout:

Go Bert! Ernie your first Cup!

or

Go Bert!

Welcome to the Rink of Champions

or

Hey Bert: Crash the Net and the Wings are set!

or

Detroit Loves Bert!

These Markers Smell Funny.

or

Detroit Ernestly Loves Bert!

or

I enjoy hockey, but sign-making isn't my forte

HAHAHa so get this

I called my local espn zone and they didnt have the red wings game in their programming so I asked the guy why and he put me on hold, next think i know he programmed it in to be shown tonight just for me haahhaha how amazing is that :D:D

How 'bout:

Go Bert! Ernie your first Cup!

or

Go Bert!

Welcome to the Rink of Champions

or

Hey Bert: Crash the Net and the Wings are set!

or

Detroit Loves Bert!

These Markers Smell Funny.

or

Detroit Ernestly Loves Bert!

or

I enjoy hockey, but sign-making isn't my forte

:lol: That's awesome Marcus.

OMG Bert is a Wing!!! I'm too excited. Why does it have to be my bro-in-law's birthday party tonight? Ukh. I'm going to watch the re-play at 3am.

Prediction: Bert and Homer score tonight...along with Calder and Rex. 4-2 Wings!!!

The voice of reason. :thumbup: There will be new classes but no more Bert's first games as a Wing. ;)

I need a good, legit excuse to miss class. I was thinking about showing up to class, telling my GSI that my sister just went into labor and then going back to my apartment and watching the game. Just to note...i do have a pregnant sister, so this isnt that far of a stretch. This is horrible....

I need a good, legit excuse to miss class. I was thinking about showing up to class, telling my GSI that my sister just went into labor and then going back to my apartment and watching the game. Just to note...i do have a pregnant sister, so this isnt that far of a stretch. This is horrible....

IMO, using something like that as an excuse is pretty low but I can't really think of a better one right now either. :(

HAHAHa so get this

I called my local espn zone and they didnt have the red wings game in their programming so I asked the guy why and he put me on hold, next think i know he programmed it in to be shown tonight just for me haahhaha how amazing is that :D:D

Wow that's amazing, congrats!

Tonight is my night out with the boys and my boss left work already today so I get to start on my night early.

I'm gonna be out boozing, throwing darts and welcoming Bert to his first game in Joe Louis as a Wing!

I can't wait.

IMO, using something like that as an excuse is pretty low but I can't really think of a better one right now either. :(

The old "I'm sick" excuse doesn't work to well here. Ahh, i wouldnt' call it low persay...I'd say desperate is more the right choice.

... as much fun as it is seeing Ellis/Hussey/Bootland try to keep the puck in the corner the entire shift, I would much rather see someone try to score.

ROFLMAO!! That is exactly what they'd do!! Good at it, yeah, but.. I feel ya.