• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwinger4747

Red Wings not named Datsyuk Goal Drought: 185:37

Rate this topic

The Detroit Red Wings not named Datsyuk have not scored in over 3 games, 185:37 to be exact. Where did all our offense go?

And how big of a difference does Zetterberg make on the teams scoring and specifically Homer.

Yeah, I had to read the title to this thread a couple of times.

Yeah, it's not good, but I am not to worried about it.

Here's a tip- hostility towards Offsides will win you no friends.

I meant no hostility, I guess I didn't mean it to come off as sarcastic as it did, I just didn't know what you meant by that.

I'm just still really upset about the atmosphere at the Joe.

Edited by redwinger4747

Well, I must say it is rather refreshing to not have people jumping down Pasha's throat for not producing. For once the shoe is on the other foot.

I meant no hostility, I guess I didn't mean it to come off as sarcastic as it did, I just didn't know what you meant by that.

I'm just still really upset about the atmosphere at the Joe.

I'll agree with you there. Booing Feds, no roudyness, cooperate seats making it seem vactent. Not Hockeytown atmosphere!

I'm sure it'll be NUTS when the Ducks come!

Well, I must say it is rather refreshing to not have people jumping down Pasha's throat for not producing. For once the shoe is on the other foot.

Why am I not suprised you're hear to celebrate? :hehe: Hey- I backed him 100% too! :D But then again, I'm not terribly negative about many of the boys... :unsure:

Why am I not suprised you're hear to celebrate? :hehe: Hey- I backed him 100% too! :D But then again, I'm not terribly negative about many of the boys... :unsure:

Except when your computer was being utterly useless you named him Lilja. :lol:

Yeah, I had to read the title to this thread a couple of times.

Yeah, it's not good, but I am not to worried about it.

ya more than a couple times for me :P

Except when your computer was being utterly useless you named him Lilja. :lol:

First of all- you helped! And second of all- I thought that was our dirty little secret! Just wait until we get married, it'll all be out in the forums... :rolleyes:

Guest LivingtheDream

You would think a coach not named Bowman would shake things up with everyone not named Datsyuk with his kind of lack luster performance a few weeks before the games that are not called the regular season!

I'm getting the hang of this! :)

Dats is pretty much god right now.

Yeah well, lets just see what he does in the playoffs :P We need to trade him as soon as we can regular season means NOTHING guys. who cares if Datsyuk has been the only one on the team to score in 3 games, He wants to much money and is a greedy Russian. We need to get someone like Jordan TooToo We need the grit.

/sarcasm.

---------------------------

Nah Pavel is still letting his play speak for itself and I love how all the critics disappear and change thier tune when he has success.

Good job Pasha keep it up :thumbup:

What pisses me off the most is that our goalies and defense played well enough to win at least two of these games. And it's not like they faced a good defense last night. Half their defensemen are on the IR. Their best guy on the blue line is a converted forward. Their best regular defensemen is Anders Eriksson. Detroit should have put up seven goals on these guys, not one.

I'm not awfully worried that only Datsyuk has scored. It just shows that he can produce without Zetterberg. Detroit just can't rely on him all the time, some of our smaller names and big names need to step up their play to help him out.

First of all- you helped! And second of all- I thought that was our dirty little secret! Just wait until we get married, it'll all be out in the forums... :rolleyes:

:lol: Marcus you crack me up.

As for the Red Wings not named Datsyuk drought (it took me forever to figure out what this thread was <_< ) I'm not overly concerned. Someone mentioned the lack of continuity...I believe that has something to do with it. Don't worry...it's going to be good. Once Z is back...WE'RE GONNA ROCK IT!!! :hehe:

It seems like the more players that get back, the more the continuity goes away. Hopefully its just a case of the players getting used to playing with one another again.

That being said, better now, than mid April. :sly:

As usual, NFM speaks words of wisdom. Yes, it's been excruciatingly .. BORING to watch, but our D and goalies have held their ground for the most part.. once the lines start clicking again, we're good to go. Just visualize all of our players healthy, with at least 4 games all together again, and I'd say we stack up against anyone in the playoffs.. honestly.

Dream matchup is still those pesky Senators in the SCF!

You would think a coach not named Bowman would shake things up with everyone not named Datsyuk with his kind of lack luster performance a few weeks before the games that are not called the regular season!

I'm getting the hang of this! :)

HAHA, now this should be the title of the thread, it might clearify things ;-)

I think the team is due for a big breakout. All these bodies coming back to play, has been a disaster to this point. Hard to create the right lines, as Sammy, Cleary and Bertuzzi are all out of sync.

Datsyuk has really shown, but hasn't gotten anyone else involved. Scoring is usually contagious.

I think with about 5 or so games left in the season, we will see the team start to click and come together. They just need to get organized and get the lazy legs to go away.