• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

What channel

Rate this topic

Yeah the only place I know of is yahoo sports, and they never show wings games.

Damn college gives us about 15 foreign channels, but no verses or cbc.

The next logical question is, do they give you an Adult Viewing/Material channel?

Mine does. :P

Is Versus a standard Cable channel in Detroit? It is in Green Bay, and seems to be everywhere in Wisconsin that has Digital Cable.

For me I'd prefer the game to be on Center Ice rather than Versus, but as long as I get the game I don't care.

Sorry for those that don't.

Wings vs Anaheim; I heard it was only on Verses, and if thats the case, is there anywhere online that they're playing it live?

It would help if we knew where you are so may be we can suggest a bar or some place close that you could watch.

It would help if we knew where you are so may be we can suggest a bar or some place close that you could watch.

I'm in Kalamazoo, but I don't get the standard basic cable from the area because I live on Western's campus. We get what they decide to provide us with. So our "basic" cable doesn't include pretty basic channels such as verses, cartoon network, food network, disney channel, but we do get about 20 foreign channels.

Oh, and to whoever asked, we do get a Max movie channel, which after 11 has some pretty adult content. But its funny because the movie right before could be a child's movie like Harry Potter or the Sandlot or something

Also: I tried downloading sopcast and scanned it for viruses prior to unzipping it and found a couple things, so I'm not sure on how safe sopcast is- unless you have a website that you're sure of that doesn't have viruses...

Also also: Thanks alot for trying to help me out guys :)

Edited by Echolalia

If the game is airing on Versus, it won't be aired on Center Ice..fyi...hope your roommate or you have ordered Versus!

I had to get that in addition to center ice to get all the Wings games.

we sure do have VS...hahaha either way im covered, thanks for the concern though :P:D

Is Versus a standard Cable channel in Detroit? It is in Green Bay, and seems to be everywhere in Wisconsin that has Digital Cable.

For me I'd prefer the game to be on Center Ice rather than Versus, but as long as I get the game I don't care.

Sorry for those that don't.

It is on the Digital cable package for WOW.

I'm in Kalamazoo, but I don't get the standard basic cable from the area because I live on Western's campus. We get what they decide to provide us with. So our "basic" cable doesn't include pretty basic channels such as verses, cartoon network, food network, disney channel, but we do get about 20 foreign channels.

Oh, and to whoever asked, we do get a Max movie channel, which after 11 has some pretty adult content. But its funny because the movie right before could be a child's movie like Harry Potter or the Sandlot or something

Also: I tried downloading sopcast and scanned it for viruses prior to unzipping it and found a couple things, so I'm not sure on how safe sopcast is- unless you have a website that you're sure of that doesn't have viruses...

Also also: Thanks alot for trying to help me out guys :)

Sopcast has no viruses. It is a pouplar program that people from around the world use to watch football(not that crappy kind were only Americans play it)

Edited by Jwo