• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ufcredwingfan

How are the Fans in Columbus?

Rate this topic

Hey guys I'm home on leave and tonight I'm going to the Wings game tonight in CBJ and was wondering how the fans are there.

I'll be sitting right behind the Wings bench front row. I'll be wearing my white Yzerman jersey and and brother is wearing a black Wings jersey. Maybe I should have brought my ACU'S.... :siren:

Guest Lidstromboli

yeah watch out, i'm sure those RABID AND BLOODTHIRSTY blue jackets fans will rip you apart if you go anywhere near them!

Hey guys I'm home on leave and tonight I'm going to the Wings game tonight in CBJ and was wondering how the fans are there.

I'll be sitting right behind the Wings bench front row. I'll be wearing my white Yzerman jersey and and brother is wearing a black Wings jersey. Maybe I should have brought my ACU'S.... :siren:

Sidenote: Thank you for your service.

Ahh... Just be careful. Last year during the playoffs they attacked Wings fans.

I'd like to see them try to go after a pair of servicemen and promptly be crucified by every news media outlet ever. Maybe the Jackets would get some national exposure that way and they could keep their team.

ah very true... however i like to be different... so there i wear the opposing team jersey and here i wear the Nash jersey. no point in conforming, it makes for a boring hockey experience :D

Wear your uniform. It's Veteran's Day.

I'd wear mine if I

1) had tickets

2) didn't loathe wearing it because I attend every Navy funeral in the Buffalo area

3) liked wool

You'll notice alot of CBJ fans really don't know alot about hockey in general. Also watch out for the idiots that wear the civil war style hats. I had a run in with a few of them last year. Real idiots.

I'll be there tonight too, Section 111. I'll be wearing a red Feds jersey.

he said he'd be wearing a red feds jersey

Nope. He said:

I'll be wearing my white Yzerman jersey
and he also mentioned his bro was wearing a black one.

Edit: Just realized we are talking about two different posters. I meant OP. I now see you meant Big_Mike

Edited by WpgMikos