• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/14 GDT: Hurricanes 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Same place as always: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nhl-icehockey/496...y-jan-14th.html

As things stand, the only stream will be a Yahoo one, requiring a US or Canadian IP address (which can be fixed...).

I thought it was American only IP addresses that work? I am in Canada, and hope that you are right. Can someone clarify?

Well I'm back, been streaming a little here and there but haven't really posted much anywhere. Due to the stress of being a streamer day in and day out, not to mention all the other assholes that whine and complain I needed a break. I've also decided to have my stream a little more underground. The new page is (non-active link) redwingslive.webs.com. I'm keeping this to just those on the LGW, RWC and ESPN forums...so consider it an advantage to being here ;)

I would like people to keep it more private, so no posting it on major streaming sites like "myp2p." If Wings fans need a link you can give them the address, but do so more privately. I want to keep this for just Wings fans and Wings fans alone, so don't ruin it for everyone. Be sure to read the popup on my page when you load it (note for me).

The griffins games will still be streamed on my justin channel

http://www.justin.tv/griffinslive

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/20...+-+MLive.com%29

Anyone else wish we could keep Janik up instead of Lebda or Meech? I think he outplayed those guys while he was up. Plus he kills penalty's and is bigger and harder to play against along the boards.

I like Janik but I think Meech has improved quite a bit recently. He has more speed and more passing skill and hasn't been making awful defensive plays lately. He's even seeing PK if I remember correctly.

Well I'm back, been streaming a little here and there but haven't really posted much anywhere. Due to the stress of being a streamer day in and day out, not to mention all the other assholes that whine and complain I needed a break. I've also decided to have my stream a little more underground. The new page is (non-active link) redwingslive.webs.com. I'm keeping this to just those on the LGW, RWC and ESPN forums...so consider it an advantage to being here ;)

I would like people to keep it more private, so no posting it on major streaming sites like "myp2p." If Wings fans need a link you can give them the address, but do so more privately. I want to keep this for just Wings fans and Wings fans alone, so don't ruin it for everyone. Be sure to read the popup on my page when you load it (note for me).

The griffins games will still be streamed on my justin channel

http://www.justin.tv/griffinslive

First of all it's good to see you back :thumbup:

So redwingslive.webs.com. is the name of the link to the game and it will be active only on game time,right?

You just described most of the Red Wings defensive pairings. Janik brings more than Meech and Lebda combined.

I know one thing- have Tootoo or Chechoo or FeeFoo (okay, got carried away) crash our net and choose who you want on D.

I like Janik too but that is kind of a stretch.

I like Meech over Janik only because I feel Meech helps our offense more.

EDIT

Hey... where did he go?

Edited by Broken 16

They have won 4 of 5 on the road and Cam Ward has posted a 1.33 GAA in that time. They are definately the hotter team right now, but, they are not THE DETROIT RED WINGS!!! E is back and so is May, I feel sorry for them. f*** you Karmanos!

SmileyFacepalm.png

The idea was to be more discrete about it ;)

THX drumnj.

I' m not gonna share the link with all those Red Wings hatters on myp2p for sure :ranting:

Let's go Wings!!!

I want the redemption tonight for an embaressment vs. Isles

Edited by pucktividi

Anyone else wish we could keep Janik up instead of Lebda or Meech? I think he outplayed those guys while he was up. Plus he kills penalty's and is bigger and harder to play against along the boards.

Everyone on the Boards?

Meech is playing better than normal lately, however.

They have won 4 of 5 on the road and Cam Ward has posted a 1.33 GAA in that time. They are definately the hotter team right now, but, they are not THE DETROIT RED WINGS!!! E is back and so is May, I feel sorry for them. f*** you Karmanos!

I am drunk as f*** and this makes complete sense!!!!! Love the enthusiasm Marty Barry!!!!!!

Everyone on the Boards?

Meech is playing better than normal lately, however.

Fact.

Alright! Game time! Here's to the Red Wings showing up since we all know that they dressed the Canes players in their place last game so they could have a nice little vacation ;)

The last time we played against the last place team in the league was last year, the Isles, whom we lost to anyways. Let's hope that this time around the story will be different :P

Here's for a big bounce coming after a big beat

Red Wings 6 (Zata, Dats, Helm, Cleary, Ericsson and Flips)

Canes 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!