Community Status Updates

Photo

Ram

Olive Garden for lunch, what a meal to look forward to!
Jul 20 2010 10:57 AM
Photo

DatsyukianDeke13 → Hossa4Life

this shit between you and ezbake is the funniest thing I've seen on this forum. (however you may need to step your game up. He's beating you on the rep too)
Jul 20 2010 01:31 AM
Photo

VAL FILPPULA → EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Hey bro. I've been up in bum-fuck, Canada for the last few months. Haven't really had enough time for LGW. I've been trying out witha bunch of teams (mainly for ice time). After talking to multiple scouts, they decided the best choice for me is to go the O, so it looks like that's where I'm playing.
Jul 20 2010 01:13 AM
Photo

Hossa4Life

I like how you pretend that every post is a college paper. I dont go over every post for spelling and grammer. Its a forum. None of that matters. So y dnt u get a life and not spend all day editing other peoples posts. No one is impressed by your education.
Jul 19 2010 12:44 PM
Photo

EZBAKETHAGANGSTA → Hossa4Life

1) It's over-confident not over cocky. Great community college education.
2)My opinion may mean nothing to you, but the same goes for you to me. I just like seeing you make excuses.
Jul 19 2010 12:39 PM
Photo

Ram

The Crowing
Jul 19 2010 09:33 AM
Photo

Hossa4Life

borrow my sisters camera. Take a picture download it to my computer and then post on this site. sounds like alot of work to prove a point to a over cocky fat ass, whos opinon means nothing.
Jul 19 2010 01:26 AM
Photo

EZBAKETHAGANGSTA → Hossa4Life

Don't have many mirrors in your house do you then. Seriously, I almost died when you said you didn't have any means of putting a picture on this site... No camera phone/fb/anyone else who had a facebook have a picture of you? Right.... Fail troll. Fail
Jul 18 2010 07:52 PM
Photo

Hossa4Life → EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

wow drake is that a crush i am seeing. 10 percent body fat my ass. That is the fattest man i have seen in quite some time.
Jul 18 2010 06:07 PM
Photo

Ram

I'm drivin' by your house. Though I know you're not home.
Jul 18 2010 12:33 AM
Photo

puffyBarrie

Yeah I know, 7 of my last 10 posts were deleted. Some people seriously need to chill out. Just because it's a hockey board doesn't mean we can't have a little fun here and there.
Jul 17 2010 09:31 PM
Photo

Barriepuffy

puffy, I got censored too in the Hawkeytown discussion. My Romanian comment got deleted!
Jul 17 2010 10:51 AM
Photo
Photo

HankthaTank

was born to live and die with the Wings
Jul 16 2010 09:20 PM
Photo

Ram

Love Like Rockets
Jul 16 2010 10:07 AM