Community Status Updates
A another great stanley cup playoffs comes to end. While it was not the Red Wings winning the cup, it was still a great playoffs and an overtime winner the truly "made history." Now i will go into hockey withdrawal for the next 4 months. As a hockey fan you can't ask for much more. P.S. Kane won't need money for cab rides anymore.
"Don't bother telling your problems to anyone. 20% don't care, and the other 80% are glad you have them" -- Lou holtz
I'm sorry I didn't realize that. I don't know why it got deleted. Sometimes I don't understand the mods on this site. I wonder if he/she was a Pronger lover. I hate the guy. I can't believe anyone would defend him in any way after what he did to Homer and other guys. This site is a joke.
great for you because you are a stupid pussy with a sloppy fat gut. I am glad that i dont have to see your ugly fat beer gut floping around... so yea it is great.