Community Status Updates

Photo

GybonB

Please correct your story Mr. Cullen,Jesse Joensuu has nothing to do with Edmonton Oilers, not for some time... http://t.co/QQlcnJjeJT
May 03 2015 02:00 AM
Photo

Mister Wiseman 13

Detroit Red Wings I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Also best of wishes to Babcock, hope he enjoys Toronto.
Apr 30 2015 05:27 AM
Photo

Krystal

My feet are freezing, I can't stop coughing, and my benadryl-haze is still going strong. Pretty sure there is such a thing as like, finals funk, or something. Every semester it seems, I get horribly sick by the end of it from pushing myself too hard through the semester :( Thank goodness there's only two weeks left of this one, and eight after that before graduation. I'm going to sleep the entire month of August xD
Apr 28 2015 01:39 PM
Photo

Krystal

Freezing cold and all congested :( the benadryl did NOTHING! Poor Lilith is coughing and congested too. I can't hardly concentrate on preparing for my exam Tuesday either.
Apr 26 2015 10:41 PM
Photo

raven756

RT @PR_NHL: Did You Know: Rookie goaltender Petr Mrazek of the @DetroitRedWings and his two playoff shutouts... http://t.co/9pnmdS7GSy
Apr 26 2015 08:41 AM
Photo

Krystal

Ugh, Chicago and Calgary both screwed up my brackets so hard. The west is so busted - at least I've got the east figured out xD
Apr 25 2015 11:15 PM
Photo

Krystal

First time I've had to threaten to kick someone out via the police today. That's a new one. Pro-tip: Don't treat my clerks like trash, and don't get condescending when we explain that a blank piece of paper doesn't have any helpful info on it. I'm not even gonna let you get away with acting like that. It's cute you thought that because I'm a girl I'd back down and do what you want me to do. #LOLNope #ByeFelicia
Apr 25 2015 11:35 AM
Photo

Krystal

Today I officially can't even.
Apr 24 2015 10:18 AM
Photo

Krystal

Change "me" to "my family" and that's accurate
Apr 23 2015 10:49 AM
Photo

raven756

RT @DetroitRedWings: The legend of Backhand Luke lives on! Glendening puts the #RedWings up 3-1 after a beautiful, hardworking shorthanded …
Apr 16 2015 10:35 PM
Photo

Krystal

Playoff hockey is love. Playoff hockey is life.
Apr 16 2015 09:25 PM
Photo
Photo

Krystal

Pros: I have completed half of my homework due tomorrow. I got my new Erin Condren planner in the mail today! :D ♥ Cons: I still have half my homework to do Playoff hockey means that homework is REALLY hard to finish :( Tomorrow is when my own team starts playing (double OT for Chicago, Caps/Isles, and just watched the Flames punch the Canucks in the gut with less than :30 left in the 3rd period) Oh, and Gates is in t-minus about.. four weeks. I need to grind these espresso beans in my...
Apr 16 2015 12:19 AM
Photo

Krystal

Homework! Do yo self for a change >.>
Apr 14 2015 10:10 PM
Photo

MaynardJmzKeenan

Welcome to Nashville Wings, now plz win today for us, we'll be there rooting you on!
Apr 11 2015 02:07 PM