• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

n y f d 48

song title game

Rate this topic

Higher ground-stevie wonder

Nice to see another Shins fan here :thumbup:

Chutes too narrow is pretty damn amazing.

I made the mistake of making New slang the ringtonefor my gf at the time, and now I can't stand the song...it used to be one of my favorites. So chill.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Higher Than Paradise - Blasted Mechanism

Higher ground-stevie wonder
Chutes too narrow is pretty damn amazing.

I made the mistake of making New slang the ringtonefor my gf at the time, and now I can't stand the song...it used to be one of my favorites. So chill.

have you guys seen Garden State? great movie directed by Zach Braff but some of the soundtrack are Shins' songs

Edited by NerveDamage

Off track a bit but did you know offspring just sold their music catalog for $35m!!

Didn't know that, http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6663761/the-offspring-columbia-catalog-for-sale-price

damn! it took me back to my teens when I discovered them (circa Americana Album) I say *expletive deleted* it let's kickstarter it and take them back for the people. I need to see them on stage before it's too late for me to withstand a bit in the moshpit haha

this is so off track we're now in uncharted territories.

Huh, those are some difficult ones. After thinking about it for way too long, I came up with Territories by Sepultura, but then we get stuck again with the same word. Even though the word is slightly changed, I'm going with:

Territorial Pissing - Nirvana

And it's dedicated to Kipwinger because I remember his anti-nirvana rant from a while ago.