-----------

To Detroit:

Eric Cole

4th Pick

To Carolina:

Ray Whitney

Mathieu Dandenault

-----------

Any other possible/more possible/prefered trades for Cole?

Are you ******* retarded ? Eric Cole sucks !

A 40 point guy who gives it his all EVERY shift, a leader on and off the ice, your right, why would we ever want him? A player like Cole would be a more than welcome on this hockey team. It won't ever happen because Illitch and Karmanos would never trade with each other, but my god, he has value and plenty of it.

A 40 point guy who gives it his all EVERY shift, a leader on and off the ice, your right, why would we ever want him? A player like Cole would be a more than welcome on this hockey team. It won't ever happen because Illitch and Karmanos would never trade with each other, but my god, he has value and plenty of it.

Well said.

We dont need anymore big name players on the team, Look at our Minor League team! Sometimes i feel there is more talent on the minor league team, then there is on the Starting Roster for the wings........players like Bootland, Mowers, Hulder... we have alot of talent, ist just the names of the players are casting a bigger shaddow then what their talent brings.

Guest mqxlt
We dont need anymore big name players on the team, Look at our Minor League team! Sometimes i feel there is more talent on the minor league team, then there is on the Starting Roster for the wings........players like Bootland, Mowers, Hulder... we have alot of talent, ist just the names of the players are casting a bigger shaddow then what their talent brings.

I have never heard the name Bootland and talent used in the same sentence before! huh.gif Amazing for a GOON! Now Mowers and Hudler I would agree with! thumbup.gif

Also...I have to question Cole as a "Big name player" wink.gif No way I would part with Dandenault either, he is too valuable with his speed and versatility.

GR should trade Barnes for a hot dog bun and 3 empty beer cans....cuz thats all hes worth.

Seth, you are probably the most uneven poster on LGW. Sometimes you post interesting prospect info and sometimes you post s**t like this. What's up with that?!

GR should trade Barnes for a hot dog bun and 3 empty beer cans....cuz thats all hes worth.

I wouldn't go that far, I haven't seen him play but it seems to me judging by his +/- ratings that he needs to work on his defensive play before becoming a consistant NHLer.

Seth, you are probably the most uneven poster on LGW. Sometimes you post interesting prospect info and sometimes you post s**t like this. What's up with that?!

whats up is im serouisly sick of GR wasting a spot on this washed up wanna be hockey cowbay. Its proven he has no REAL hockey skill to speak of and that all hes good for is brawling. That my friend is why I am so pissed off. Barnes pisses me off! GR's willingness to give this wrestler on stakes stupid stints like this is pointless. If Barnes had brains he would either stay in Toldeo or try to land a spot in the ECHL if a team will take him. HE is NOT what the Red Wings organization needs.

whats up is im serouisly sick of GR wasting a spot on this washed up wanna be hockey cowbay. Its proven he has no REAL hockey skill to speak of and that all hes good for is brawling. That my friend is why I am so pissed off. Barnes pisses me off! GR's willingness to give this wrestler on stakes stupid stints like this is pointless. If Barnes had brains he would either stay in Toldeo or try to land a spot in the ECHL if a team will take him. HE is NOT what the Red Wings organization needs.

Atleast Barnes provides a missing element. What does Kopecky do?

Atleast Barnes provides a missing element. What does Kopecky do?

Kopecky is a waste, very like your cowboy. Missing Element? LOL ya right.....what the Wings organization needs is power fowards who can either score or set up a play AND stick up for his teamates. Barnes cannot do either of the first 2 and yes he semi sticks up for his teamates he takes stupid PIMs. He does anything but provide any kind of missing element.

When I look at Mowers I see a third liner at best. Bootland? I don't think that guy could play a regular shift on the fourth line of a respectable team. Oh and so that I stay on point here, I would trade for Cole if I thought that Carolina would go for it, but I don't.

This is gonna raise hell... but that's why I'm here.

Zetterberg has elevated his game to a completely new level this season and he's got so much potential it would be stupid not to give him more icetime next year. Zetterberg is a natural center, but the Wings already got Lang, Datsyuk and Draper at that position. I'm convinced that Zetterberg is ready to be no. 2 behind Lang if paired with a couple of solid wingers that could create some space for him and keep their stick on the ice. It's time to trade Datsyuk and watch Zetterberg fly! Zetterberg is this team's future not Datsyuk and Zetterberg is best at center. Datsyuk for Cole and a first pick. Wings go on and draft a top ten physical winger in this years draft (whenever that is).

This is gonna raise hell... but that's why I'm here.

Zetterberg has elevated his game to a completely new level this season and he's got so much potential it would be stupid not to give him more icetime next year. Zetterberg is a natural center, but the Wings already got Lang, Datsyuk and Draper at that position. I'm convinced that Zetterberg is ready to be no. 2 behind Lang if paired with a couple of solid wingers that could create some space for him and keep their stick on the ice. It's time to trade Datsyuk and watch Zetterberg fly! Zetterberg is this team's future not Datsyuk and Zetterberg is best at center. Datsyuk for Cole and a first pick. Wings go on and draft a top ten physical winger in this years draft (whenever that is).

I agree between the two Zetterberg has the brighter future as an impact player. That said I'd rather have them both. biggrin.gif Though if the right deal came around (I'm not sold on a Cole + pick deal) I'd consider it.

peace