• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
norrisnick

Ryan Oulahen

Rate this topic

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/shownews.js...ontent=j033133A

TORONTO (CP) - Ryan Oulahen of the Brampton Battalion, Patrick O'Sullivan of the Mississauga IceDogs and Corey Perry of the London Knights were among the top selections in the 2005 Ontario Hockey League coaches poll.

Oulahen was voted most underrated player and hardest working player and tied Mississauga's Cody Bass for the top penalty-killer in the Eastern Conference.

Not entirely sure how big of a deal this is, but it sounds good for us.

peace

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/shownews.js...ontent=j033133A

TORONTO (CP) - Ryan Oulahen of the Brampton Battalion, Patrick O'Sullivan of the Mississauga IceDogs and Corey Perry of the London Knights were among the top selections in the 2005 Ontario Hockey League coaches poll.

Oulahen was voted most underrated player and hardest working player and tied Mississauga's Cody Bass for the top penalty-killer in the Eastern Conference.

Not entirely sure how big of a deal this is, but it sounds good for us.

peace

....I'm sorry but is he like a prospect of ours? If hes not and already been drafted then I don't see how...and if he hasn't. You know there is no way in hell we'll score him right?

....I'm sorry but is he like a prospect of ours? If hes not and already been drafted then I don't see how...and if he hasn't. You know there is no way in hell we'll score him right?

Our 3rd 2003 draft choice behind Howard and Quincey who also was voted the top defensive defenseman in the same poll.

peace

Our 3rd 2003 draft choice behind Howard and Quincey who also was voted the top defensive defenseman in the same poll.

peace

No sh*t well then...that is pretty badass!....future shanny in the making maybe?defensive forward and all?

Edited by Seth

peace

No sh*t well then...that is pretty badass!....future shanny in the making maybe?defensive forward and all?

He was also voted 3rd best at faceoffs in the Eastern conference.

Future Shanahan? Highly doubtful. Future Draper? Maybe. He's good at faceoffs and defense/penalty killing and a good skater. Either way, though, he sounds like a winner to me. I'm excited to see how he'll do in GR next year (he's going to get a contract).