• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cruiser008

Detroit Pistons (and NBA) Playoff Thread

Rate this topic

'They also seek a small forward who can back up Tayshaun Prince, and a big man who can learn under Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace and Antonio McDyess.

We might as well say goodbye to Darko Milicic! Why would we be seeking another big man when we have an extremely talented teenager in Milicic? This makes no sense.

There are numerous changes I would make for next season. Release Campbell and Ham. Give Milicic 15-20 minutes a game next season, and Delfino 20-25. Dupree, if he remains a Piston, should get more time too to allow Prince to play less time. I dont care either way with Arroyo. I'm actually disappointed because there was so much positive hype when he arrived in Detroit, but he's been a huge failure to this point.

Another interesting read:

The Pistons plan on making pass / fail assessments on 2004 draft pick Rickey Paulding and 2003 pick Andreas Glyniadakis during the summer league in Las Vegas. Dumars said the team will either keep them after watching them work out or release their rights.

Charlie Villanueva

Birthdate: 8/24/84

NBA Position: Small Forward

College: Connecticut

Class: Sophomore

Ht: 6-11

Wt: 230

NBA Comparison: Lamar Odom

Stregnths: A strong all around talent. Charlie excels at passing the ball, scoring from the perimeter and handling the ball on the break. His inside/outside game makes him a virtual lock for a double-double every night. His athleticism makes him an excellent rebounder and perimeter defender. Scores his points from all over; his height allows to shoot over almost everyone on the outside and also allows him take the ball down low. He's just starting to live up to his unbelievable potential.

Weaknesses: A bit laid back at times, which leads to scoring in bunches and then going cold. Must understand that he will not always be the biggest and most athletic player on the floor. Strictly an inside talent, and could use some post development. Still soft at times, which leads to him being a weak interior defender. Not a great shot blocker, despite his athleticism and height. Needs to develop a killer instinct.

Notes: If Charlie ever plays with the intensity that his teammate, Luol Deng plays with, he would be unstoppable. Great size and skill, a player who does a bit of everything.

'They also seek a small forward who can back up Tayshaun Prince

There are numerous changes I would make for next season. Release Campbell and Ham.

Thats why I want the Pistons to draft Garcia from Louisville, he is the same type of player as Prince

As for Cambell- It's almost for sure he is retiring, and Ham Slam will be gone too