Prividence Bruins VS Philidelphia Phantoms
Cujo is a top 5 goalie in the league- Scott Lucidi

#2 Icer

Icer

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 03:24 PM

With no NHL, I thought I'd be really excited about the Calder playoffs this year but the Griffins let me down. I hung in for a while by following the Amerks because Goalie Ryan Miller is a former MSU player. When they got bounced, I lost interest.

I'd watch if they televised some games but I haven't seen any plans for that. It's hard to follow a couple of minor league teams when I hardly know anyone on the roster and there's no coverage except for the internet and the occasional 8 point scores on page 12 of sport section in the local paper.

#3 Nathanail

Nathanail

Nathan

• 16 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 09:54 AM

sad to see the griffs fell short.

but I'm hopeing the wovles win it!!
"It's not the answers that matter, it's the questions"

#4 Lidstrom Rules

Lidstrom Rules

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 10:16 AM

luckily i get the wolves games on cable access here in chicago. they've been doing really well. good game last night. thumbup.gif
ontariowingsfan is soooooooo my girl
I said, "Even though you know what you know, I know that I'm ready to leave 'cus you're making feel like I've never been born." ~John Lennon

#5 Jaymister

Jaymister

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,951 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (Icer @ May 19, 2005 - 04:24PM)
With no NHL, I thought I'd be really excited about the Calder playoffs this year but the Griffins let me down. I hung in for a while by following the Amerks because Goalie Ryan Miller is a former MSU player. When they got bounced, I lost interest.

I'd watch if they televised some games but I haven't seen any plans for that. It's hard to follow a couple of minor league teams when I hardly know anyone on the roster and there's no coverage except for the internet and the occasional 8 point scores on page 12 of sport section in the local paper.

Ya I know how you feel, bloody Sportsnet shows games during the reguler season but not the playoffs.
Cujo is a top 5 goalie in the league- Scott Lucidi

#6 Lidstrom Rules

Lidstrom Rules

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:59 AM

nice sweep by the wolves thumbup.gif
ontariowingsfan is soooooooo my girl
I said, "Even though you know what you know, I know that I'm ready to leave 'cus you're making feel like I've never been born." ~John Lennon