• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Satan81

Satan81

Every Hour Wounds, The Last One Kills

• PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:56 AM

The man, the myth, and the unforgettable legend known as Frank Gorshin has left this plane of existence for whatever is out there waiting for us after we all pass. Frank was a genius in everything he appeared in and on, the consummate professional who always had time for his fans and loved to hear from them and talk at length with them, myself being one of the fortunate ones to hang with Mr. Gorshin at a comic con and hold a really interesting conversation for an extended amount of time that I thoroughly enjoyed.
user posted image
user posted image
PIECES,
SATAN 81

#2 Lidstrom5 D-Man

Lidstrom5 D-Man

#5 ALIVE!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:31 AM

I heard about his passing about a week or two ago. When I think about it, there aren't many 60s Batman villains alive anymore. sad.gif No more Joker (Caesar Romero). No more Penguin (Burgous Merideth). And now, no more Riddler (Frank Gorshin).

RIP
Thank You, Steve Yzerman!

#3 Satan81

Satan81

• PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 02:45 AM

Hey Lids I should've known you'd be hip to Gorshin, did you catch his last t.v. appearance on the season ending, Quentin Tarantiono directed episode of C.S.I.?
PIECES,
SATAN 81

#4 Jedi

Jedi

Christmastime is buzzing in my skull...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 09:36 AM

He was on a show that Bravo aired last night, the top 20 greatest Movie Villains. Him and Burgess Meredith as Penguin were tied at like 6 or 7.

Kinda sad to see him, and think that the show couldn't have been produced but maybe a month or so ago.

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

And they call him Sandy Claws!

#5 Satan81

Satan81

• PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 04:36 AM

Yeah I caught that to, I would've liked for him to get his own number but nice to see him remembered regardless.
PIECES,
SATAN 81

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users