• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 johnogrodnickfanclub

johnogrodnickfanclub

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 03:43 PM

Anyone catch the Indy 500 today? I'm not normally one to pay attention or watch motorsports...but I couldn't miss this one. Danica Patrick, one of the few women to race Indy, looked like she could win this one and was starting 4th! One of the best things I like about sports is the drama...and this had a bit of drama written on it.

She looked great in practice and qualified to start 4th (!)...went from 4th to 8th for a while...spent time going up and down between 4th and 8th. At one point, she pitted and stalled her car!!!! *ack* Lost time, got put back to 16th. THEN...muthafukin fought her way up to first!!!!!! Hell yeah! She and Dan Wheldon swapped 1st and 2nd once or twice...then her car started to fade (tires? gas? inexperience?).

It was AWESOME! I was rooting for her so hard...almost as much as I root for Detroit teams or UM teams!

She still finished 4th...best finish ever for a woman. And she led several laps...first woman to lead at Indy.

I don't follow Indy...but she looks like she's for real...that wasn't no fluke. She drives flat...she drives aggressive...yet, she's patient and picks her spots. I hope she destroys the field in a race...just to get Robbie Gordon and the other whiny ******* to shut the *** up...Robbie Gordon and the like are a bunch of cry babies and I won't give a damn if I never see them race...

GO DANICA!

Edited by johnogrodnickfanclub, 29 May 2005 - 03:46 PM.

user posted image

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 mattcorpolongo

mattcorpolongo

He is Detroit

• PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 04:37 PM

She should have one. Shes got a 100 pound weight advantage. And she's incredibly hot...!

#3 johnogrodnickfanclub

johnogrodnickfanclub

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (mattcorpolongo @ May 29, 2005 - 05:37PM)
She should have one. Shes got a 100 pound weight advantage. And she's incredibly hot...!

I was wondering why she faded...I just read that she ran out of gas! The pit crew gambled and it just didn't work out.

And yes, she is easy on the eyes!
user posted image

#4 johnogrodnickfanclub

johnogrodnickfanclub

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (mattcorpolongo @ May 29, 2005 - 05:37PM)
Shes got a 100 pound weight advantage.

That's the Robby Gordon bulls***e i was referring to. This is NOT about weight...this about a bunch of fuking pieces of s***e with small dicks. Patrick weighed 45-50 lbs less than Kanaan, the pole sitter. Well, Kanaan is about 50 lbs less than Robby Gordon. And Gordon is 30 lbs less than another driver (forgot name).

There was ALWAYS a ~100 lbs difference between various drivers! Why was it never an issue before?!?!?!

I'll tell you why...cuz in the past it didn't mean a 23 year old girl might kick your pathetic fat ass!

So shut the *** up Robby Gordon and all the other mutherfuking goddamn cock sucking whiny ***** ass chode licking fudge packing dildo fuktards!!!!!!! I hope every one of those crybabies wipes out their ride at 230 mph.
user posted image

#5 commadore183

commadore183

Versus televised America's last nuclear bomb test

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:13 PM

Hey, I'm back. The lockout is affecting me, sadly.

Here's a little tidbit for you all: the owners of her car is Bobby Rahal, the 1985 Indy 500 winner (or was it '86? I can't remember) and late night talk show host David Letterman.

And how about Colin Powell in the pace care at the start?
Mike Illich does not care about Detroit. Boycott 2013 Winter Cla$$ic.
Skilled hockey is, and will forever be, winning hockey. Deal with it.
"A perfect vision, some simple ways to let you know
Free range humans all couped up naked clone is playing lame" Avon by Queens of the Stone Age

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users