• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Lidstrom Rules

CALDER CUP FINALS

Rate this topic

Any way I could pick up those games on the radio capn via a website or something? Might want to tune in some.

EDIT: NM boss, I think I found out how via the AHL site. wink.gif

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Oh man. Even if i didn't live in Chicago i could still never root for a Philly team. The good thing is the Wolves have NOTHING to do with the Hawks. Gotta bust out the Dan Snyder Wolves jersey. thumbup.gif

I don't care much for the Wolves. Fedoruk however, is a personal favorite. I hope the Phantoms win Broad Street Bully style. ohmy.gifwink.gif

Have you been following the Calder Cup closely? How are Coburn and Bouwmeester doing?

Edited by RyanBarnes!

I don't care much for the Wolves. Fedoruk however, is a personal favorite. I hope the Phantoms win Broad Street Bully style. ohmy.gifwink.gif

Have you been following the Calder Cup closely? How are Coburn and Bouwmeester doing?

boumeester's been doing well, i like that kid. he got boarded in the last game, though. thumbdown.gif coburn seems to be doing well. the whole team is playing solid hockey right now. Lehtonen's playing well too. I think he gave up six goals in the four games against manitoba.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=126557

Niittymaki is being eyed as the Flyers' immediate back-up goaltender when play resumes. After playing in three games in the NHL last year, the 24-year-old Finn went 33-21-0 in a remarkable 58 games played, posting a 2.07 goals- against average with .924 save percentage and six shutouts. His numbers are better in the postseason, with an 11-5 record, a 1.97 GAA and .936 save percentage.

This guy is putting on quite a show. He had 48 saves in Philadelphia's last double OT win (2-1). He had a shutout in the first game (1-0). Next game is being played Wednesday.