• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 eva unit zero

eva unit zero

Save the Princess...Save the World

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,734 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (p_diddy_datsyuk_13 @ August 10, 2005 - 02:30PM)
the wings are giving up on robinson (they non-tendered him), and i believe the situation is the same for groulx, but bootland and kopecky are each getting another year or two... this is just rediculous because robinson prolly has the most potential out of all of them... bootland is no better than a grinder/ tough guy/ Kopecky has not shown the slightest bit of potential since coming over from sweden, and groulx didnt have a great year himself... letting robinson go might have been a mistake!!

Robinson has speed, but that's all he has. Guy has stone hands and a poor attitude.

Kopecky has more talent than the other three put together. he has just had a couple injuries the past two years that have kept him out of games and out of top playing condition.

Bootland is a solid player, but he needs to improve his defense.

Groulx was a longshot to begin with.
"I've never seen a warlock do that without his magic."
"I once devoured a monk's soul. It tasted like chocolate."

#22 RyanBarnes!

RyanBarnes!

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (p_diddy_datsyuk_13 @ August 10, 2005 - 02:30PM)
the wings are giving up on robinson (they non-tendered him), and i believe the situation is the same for groulx, but bootland and kopecky are each getting another year or two... this is just rediculous because robinson prolly has the most potential out of all of them... bootland is no better than a grinder/ tough guy/ Kopecky has not shown the slightest bit of potential since coming over from sweden, and groulx didnt have a great year himself... letting robinson go might have been a mistake!!

Kopecky isn't from Sweden.
"Joey (Kocur) has no fear" -Lyndon Byers
"Empty-net goals are for homos" -Al Iafrate

#23 hardcoretom21

hardcoretom21

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 10:11 PM

Bootland and Robinson should be kept

I think Robinson is one of the fastest guys I've ever seen....
Only breathing is more important than winning

"For most of a decade, the Wings were the most popular team not just because they won, but also because they won with flair, with speedy Russians and legendary leaders and the occasional willing fighter"

#24 sjradio

sjradio

Now coaching GR

• Gold Booster
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:19 AM

Kopecky was resigned yesterday, 1 year deal
Posted Image