• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
obsessiveRWfan

Favorite other Detroit team

Rate this topic

Who is your favorite other Detroit team?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

It was kinda hard for me to vote cause im totally obsessed with all my teams. I love them all equally. I voted Pistons, but its really a 4 way tie. Not to mention I GUARUNTEE the Lions are making the playoffs this year. They only have to win 2 more games then last season since they are in the NFC. And in my opinion they are gonna win 8-9 games. Which is good enough for the playoffs in the NFC. If the Lions can win 6 games with a bunch of nothing, they certainly can win 3 more with the unbelievable amount of talent they have added. Not to mention its looking like they are gonna sign Ty Law, which would just be f*cking so bad ass.

It has to be the Pistons for me in a landslide.

Hockey and basketball are far and away my two favourite sports. I grew up playing basketball from the time I could walk.

I vote Tigers, since baseball is a close second favorite sport of mine to hockey. My favorite ballclub is the Boston Red Sox, it's hard not to get caught up in the hysteria that is Red Sox Nation when you live in New England.

When they play the Tigers, I cheer for whoever needs the win more, and that goes down to their minor leagues too. (I've cheered for and against Erie versus Portland depending on the season, same deal with Toledo and Pawtucket.)

Did anyone see the Lions preseason game on Monday Night Football vs. the Rams tonight? Jeeezzz. They were awful. How humiliating. I hope this is not a preview of whats coming this season. I choose the Pistons. Looks like I've broken the tie for the moment.