• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
obsessiveRWfan

Favorite other Detroit team

Rate this topic

Who is your favorite other Detroit team?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Go Tigers. biggrin.gifthumbup.gif I love the Tigers sooo much, I just got REALLY in to them a few years ago, and now I'm hooked.

And Brandon Inge rules!!! (right Kristen hehe.gif )

I worked with Inge's cousin last year here in North Carolina! How crazy is that?

QUOTE (redwinggirlz @ June 20, 2005 - 06:41PM)

Go Tigers.  I love the Tigers sooo much, I just got REALLY in to them a few years ago, and now I'm hooked.

And Brandon Inge rules!!! (right Kristen  ) 

I worked with Inge's cousin last year here in North Carolina! How crazy is that?

Really? That is pretty cool! He has really become a solid player at third base for the Tigers, both offensively and defensively. Definately my favorite!

Go Tigers! Go Brandon!

Lions for me although I'm not really a fan of any other Detroit team apart from the Red Wings.

I inherited the Wings from my Michigan raised father and although he's also a Lions & Tigers fan I had already gone for my home town LA Raiders - don't like baseball but like to see Tigers do well for the old man. Dad isn't a Pistons fan so I have no feeling for them, although as a Lakers fan you can appreciate why I was cheering for them in the playoffs against Miami & San Antonio laugh.gif

I love the NFL so am more inclined to see the Lions do well than any other. I also root for Michigan, does that count?

Go Tigers. biggrin.gif  thumbup.gif   I love the Tigers sooo much, I just got REALLY in to them a few years ago, and now I'm hooked.

And Brandon Inge rules!!! (right Kristen hehe.gif )

I love Inge. He is my favorite Detroit athlete besides Rasheed Wallace

THAT IS SOOO COOL.

Hey Kristen look...it's another Inge fan. They have to join our little group now, huh??? hehe.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif 15 smiles for Brandon!

Edited by redwinggirlz

Guest FedorovSF

Well I would Obviously have to go with the Pistons, because the Pistons and the Redwings are the only two good teams in DETROIT.

Well I guess the Tigers are pretty good, if they win a championship than maybe..lol laugh.gif

i voted for the lions. they're the only other team i can watch without falling asleep. i don't know what it is about basketball and baseball, but they're better than niquil for me. i even fell asleep watching the finals between the pistons and the spurs. sleeping.gif

Guest ontariowingsfan

*nevermind

Edited by ontariowingsfan