• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:26 PM

Sorry guys but I'm so excited, I finally got my Lidstrom jersey framed. I found a great place if anyones looking for one. Its called Detroit Sports Gallery in Roseville, MI. Its on Gratiot. 199 for any jersey, and they do EVERYTHING. They will do anything you want them to with pucks, pictures, sticks whatever. Another cool thing is that Dave Lewis stops in about once a month the guy said and he told them he was confidant the lockout would be over soon. Anyway, I'm gonna post the pics.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
In a 2005 study published by the journal Nature, researchers at Durham University in England concluded that, across a range of sports, we found that wearing red is consistently associated with a higher probability of winning. The researchers also suggested that red's effect may subconsciously intimidate opponents in athletic contests, especially when the athletes are equal in skill and strength.

#2 ontariowingsfan

ontariowingsfan

season tickets!!!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:37 PM

Lidstrom Rules wub.gif
I'm sooo gaga for Lidstrom Rules!
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase

Red Wing season tickets AND the new Justin CD in the same day??!!???
Yes Brianne, there IS a Santa Claus!

#3 Lidstrom Rules

Lidstrom Rules

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (ontariowingsfan @ July 2, 2005 - 12:37AM)
Lidstrom Rules wub.gif

blush.gif
ontariowingsfan is soooooooo my girl
I said, "Even though you know what you know, I know that I'm ready to leave 'cus you're making feel like I've never been born." ~John Lennon

#4 Lidstrom5 D-Man

Lidstrom5 D-Man

#5 ALIVE!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 07:41 PM

Very cool, ARice.

You say they do "anything" for $199...do you suppose they would take a jersey that I already own and mount it in a frame? The reason I ask is because my wife and I got married at a K-Wings game and instead of a sign-in book for our guests, we had a K-Wings jersey signed by them. We intended on getting it mounted in a frame but really had no idea where to get it done.
Thank You, Steve Yzerman!

#5 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:49 PM

Yeah Lidstrom, they do any kind of jersey framed exactly like mine for 199. When I said they do anything I meant they will do anything you want, custom display wise. They use pucks, balls, bats, sticks, whatever and you get to pick everything. Thats not 199, but the standard jersey framing like mine is.

P.S.

Sorry for the delayed response, I was up north. wink.gif
In a 2005 study published by the journal Nature, researchers at Durham University in England concluded that, across a range of sports, we found that wearing red is consistently associated with a higher probability of winning. The researchers also suggested that red's effect may subconsciously intimidate opponents in athletic contests, especially when the athletes are equal in skill and strength.

#6 Naslund19

Naslund19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,118 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 10:50 PM

Pretty cool man! thumbup.gif

#7 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 03:11 PM

I picked up the rest of the stuff I got framed, all together these three things were around 150.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users