• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockey Master

What do we forsee for some players?

Rate this topic

I'm not sure exactly what you mean..Joey Macdonald will be the backup in detroit. IF Liv is even signed he'd be in Grand rapids. Lamothe is gone, he's playing in Russia i believe.

Liv will be the starter in Grand Rapids...MacIntyre hasn't even fully recovered from his injury and was shuttling back and forth to Toledo last season.

MacIntyre wasn't shuttling back and forth to Toledo last season..he played the whole season in Grand Rapids as Joey Macdonalds back-up and was awful. Thats why He only played like 10 games, because he got shelled every time he stepped in net. He needs another full season in Toledo, or to be traded

2004-05 Grand-Rapids Griffins AHL 24 0 0 0 1048 47 0 1 2.69 7 8 0 431 0.902 - - - -

2004-05 Toledo Storm ECHL 2 0 0 2 87 6 1 0 4.12 0 1 0 34 0.850

That's MacIntyre's stat line from last year.

bootland should get called up to replace mccarty, he fits that role perfectly

This won't happen, at least not right away. From what I understand the DRW brass was not all that impressed with Booter's day on/day off play. I for one think he's worth his salt and then some but he's going to have to impress the powers that be for a few games before he is given a role to fill like McCarty's. I'd like to see it, I'm a huge Booter fan. Let's just hope he gets picked back up to begin with.