• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Grim

Time to trade Dandenault

Rate this topic

Yzerman, Zetterberg and Datsyuk will eat up much of whatever cap space is left. Maybe Dandenault is the odd man out. Being an RFA, his rights might fetch something significant... from lets say Montreal?

While he's certainly no all star, could we really trade him and have it be an upgrade? Dandenault's fast, should be cheap, and he can play offense and defense, which is nice if someone gets injured.

ya i actually gotta totally disagree here... i believe dandy is a really good verstile player who is worth his pretty penny.

so what if he's fast... do the Wings desperately need that utility 7th defenceman? If MD is indeed a UFA then he's as good as gone. Les Canadiens would gobble him up in a heartbeat.

Either way they are not mentioning him for a roster spot at all, same with Schneider... I think all the juggling of Dandenault and him never getting settled have hurt his value, but in a league with such watered down talent he could be a comodity with those wheels.

I'd hate to see dandy leave...he's always been speedy and hes not exactly small, so i dont think the wings will be looking to trade him...hopefully he sticks around though because its hard to find somone who can play just about any position and do it well too.

I'd hate to see dandy leave...he's always been speedy and hes not exactly small, so i dont think the wings will be looking to trade him...hopefully he sticks around though because its hard to find somone who can play just about any position and do it well too.

hes here to stay the Wings organization wouldnt give him up, hes an average quality veteran

definitely, he's quick, and he plays a very smart game

you mean except when he completely stops playing and forgets to touch up the puck on a delayed penalty thereby allowing Adam Oates to come swooping in to ****** the puck up leading to a goal?