• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacAttack25

What goalie combo do you want next year?

Rate this topic

What goalie combo do you want next year?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Osgood/Legace all the freakin way. Just have Legace take a cut to stay with the team and sign Osgood to a 1 year deal with a 1 year team option. Have MacDonald stay down in GR just 1 more year then bring him up and have Legace start.

Osgood/Legace all the freakin way. Just have Legace take a cut to stay with the team and sign Osgood to a 1 year deal with a 1 year team option. Have MacDonald stay down in GR just 1 more year then bring him up and have Legace start.

Legace can't take a cut, there's no renegotiating.

And Macdonald probably can't stay in GR-he's too old, he'd have to clear waivers. And if Legace is kept as backup they likely won't even bother signing RFA Macdonald.

Legace can't take a cut, there's no renegotiating.

And Macdonald probably can't stay in GR-he's too old, he'd have to clear waivers. And if Legace is kept as backup they likely won't even bother signing RFA Macdonald.

Actually,there is.You can renegotiate in the final year of a contract.So that applies to Manny.

Well, it's gotta be Manny... and no Cujo, no Ozzie... I guess that boils it down to Macdonald. I guess I'd have to see how that'd play out the first few games. I've got a feeling that Babcock will try a few different arrangements out before settling on anything. That would make the most sense, I'd think.

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

I voted other because In my opinion the best combo would be Khabibulan and Legace. That way we would not only have a great, proven, stanley cup winner. We would also have the best backup in the league in Legace, who also is a stanley cup winner. I just think that would be f*cking sweet as hell! thumbup.gif

As much as I'd like to see Khabby play for us I doubt we'd ever be able to get him for a price that'd justify his play and as typical as it sounds I'm fine with Legace in Goal.

Idealistically Khabby/Mac, but realistically Legace/Mac.