• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Turkey

Turkey

NI!

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 10:37 PM

Anyone else playing this? I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Between this, Halo, and Medal of Honor I might finally be starting to get into shooters more.

Commando is pretty good. There is a fair amount of funny banter between your squadmates, which is good. One thing that is disconcerting, though, is the fact that one of them is voiced by the same actor who was Carth in KOTOR. I keep waiting for him to on a melodramatic shpeel about how he can't trust anyone.

We shall say 'ni' to you again if you do not appease us!

#2 Jedi

Jedi

Christmastime is buzzing in my skull...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,825 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 09:56 PM

I never played that, because I heard that it lead up to some of the events in EpIII. When it came out, I was still not seeing ANYTHING related to EpIII (Trailers, pictures, games, nothing), because I didn't want to see it until I saw the movie.

Now that the movie's out, I'll probably go back and check it out.

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

And they call him Sandy Claws!

#3 Turkey

Turkey

NI!

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:27 PM

There is a mission on Kashyyk that seems to lead up in the way you describe.

We shall say 'ni' to you again if you do not appease us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users