• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings1914

Hometown players.

Rate this topic

Which Detroit born and raised player would you like to see play for the wings?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rolston.

For one, he's from Ann Arbor and went to my high school.

For another, he's a solid offensive player who can play all three forward positions well and is easily the best defensive forward of the bunch. Good skater, can handle himself in a physical game (though he's not overly physical himself) and has no real 'weaknesses' as a player.

Rolston.

For one, he's from Ann Arbor and went to my high school.

For another, he's a solid offensive player who can play all three forward positions well and is easily the best defensive forward of the bunch. Good skater, can handle himself in a physical game (though he's not overly physical himself) and has no real 'weaknesses' as a player.

I can't decide, so I'll go with Rolston for the reasons mentioned above, but mostly 'cause we both graduated from the same school.

14 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Who the hell is Andy Hilbert?

From Howell, MI and played at UofM. He was drafted early in the second round in 2000 by Boston. Never really put it together in the NHL, minus 19 games with Pittsburgh where he had 18 points. I believe he was on Crosby's wing for that. Retired fairly young because of injury.