• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
twins1729

Why won't the Tigers stop losing?

Rate this topic

I haven't been able to catch their recent games (mainly because most aren't on tv), but have they been doing anything different or have they just been losing.

They really need to start winning again. I still need them until October when the Wings start playing.

They've been playing seattle a lot lately, and for whatever reason they have the tigers number. In addition to that, they had a series with the A's one of the hottest teams in baseball, and now they're playing the indians who are decent, but they shold be able to win.

They've been playing seattle a lot lately, and for whatever reason they have the tigers number. In addition to that, they had a series with the A's one of the hottest teams in baseball, and now they're playing the indians who are decent, but they shold be able to win.

Yeah, look what happened.

We'll this isn't angel's in the outfield. The tigers are rebuilding, and lets not forget that what 2 or 3 seasons ago they were the worse team in baseball. If you look around the league, most teams play at just about .500. If the sox weren't so freaking good this year the tigers might be able to pull off a couple hot streaks and win. Don't get down on the tigers, the worse is over and they'll be out of the woods in a couple seasons.

We'll this isn't angel's in the outfield. The tigers are rebuilding, and lets not forget that what 2 or 3 seasons ago they were the worse team in baseball. If you look around the league, most teams play at just about .500. If the sox weren't so freaking good this year the tigers might be able to pull off a couple hot streaks and win. Don't get down on the tigers, the worse is over and they'll be out of the woods in a couple seasons.

They've been "re-building" for 18 years.

They've been "re-building" for 18 years.

I agree, but my point was that they've been doing average for the first half of the season. You know, actually being over .500 sometimes, but now they've been losing constantly and I wonder what has changed for them.