• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rivalred

AttentionMetro Detroit Members,

Rate this topic

check out spectadium too.

We had a wings chat party one saturday during the wings game at like 3pm. The party lasted well over 10pm. They had march madness basketball on tv too. Half of the tvs had the wings game and half had the basketball games on. we didnt know the difference.. We could still watch the game. Trick is to try and get there an hour before the game just to save some tables...and a huge tv..lol biggrin.gif

Well, I did look at the website, but I could not find any pictures up there, only a menu for food.

As for getting there early, I would actually go in there and tell them about this Web Site and group if enough people are interesting and try to have a spot reserved up us for a long term deal.

But we get a certain amount of people who are 100% sure of this, then I can not make my move.

Ok..... I do know Buffalo Wind Wings on 26 Mile and Van Dyke has a HUGE screen tv and I was debating to check that out also.

i live 5 minutes from that buffalo wild wings!! yowza.gif i'll definitely make that trip when i'm home for christmas (from about mid december to mid january). i actually worked at the little caesar's in the strip next door all summer. as far as general location goes, i'm from romeo. M-53 and 29 mile -ish

Here is the list so far:

1. RdWings2004 from Down River

2. Tim from Marine City

3. Rival in NE Macomb County

You didn't put me on the list! Was it something I said?

Sorry I missed yeah, I added you to the previous post.

But here is an updated list:

2. Tim from Marine City

4. Vladdy16 from Berkley

Folks, there is plenty of room and we need some more people to get this thing going!

i'll be home from december 18th until januray 13th. if buffalo wild wings is the place, i'm definitely in.

Sun . Jan 8th...wings vs stars @5pm might be a good day for the game. Only thing i can see in the way would be NFL playoffs are around that time too.

Here is the list so far:

2. Tim from Marine City

4. Vladdy16 from Berkley

Count me in......

CelticWing34 from Ann Arbor

I'll be home from December 18th to January 2nd.

Edited by CelticWing34

sounds like a great idea!! I live in Mt. Clemens and will travel.

...question....can we bring our non-LGW friends that are also wing-nut-hockey-fanatics too? either way, count me in

The more people the better! Also, to let folks know, that this would be more than a one time thing, like every week or every other week deal.

Good get togethers, food, and watching our home town team play again!

As it looks, Troy area might be a good idea as 3-4 of us will be coming from the NE corner of Macomb/St. Clair County and Hawkup is from Romeo, which is not too far away and we could switch gears one day and do Buffalo Wild Wings or alternate.

When we get a few more people who will do this on a regular basis, I will go out on a RECON MISSION and give the 411.

with the preseason games being shown on tv, i was wondering if there was any interest in getting together. anything come together yet?

Only 1 from what I know and that was tonight.... And I watched the entire OT as I have been busy.