• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tribute54

Latest redwing rumours

Rate this topic

Osgood or CUJO. In forwards, a player that is qualfied for a performance bonus so they will have a low base salary such as Deadmarsh and Lindros. This is the route the leafs, who are in the same boat went in getting Allison. I personally think if we go this route it will be Lindros. Lindros has avg a pt per game in his career has a 48% faceoff winning % and has shown desire to play with his hockey idol Yzerman. Also, the structuring of the contract is of such that it wouldn't be a total blow to the wings, because the bonuses aren't counted towards the cap. Maybe a change of venue to a team and management that has a great relationship with its players may revive Lindros's career, it's a low risk possibilty because of the contract.

Edited by TheGoonSquad0208

I actually wanna see Lindros come to Detroit if he doesnt get paid much ... Hes big and was just an absolute force back in the day ... People might say that oh one hit to the head and hes dead but i think the odds of that (after it happening a lot already) are quite low ... i doubt hell get injured in the head again

Edited by Saran

if we were to pick cujo or osgood id say osgood. though cujo is alot better, he doesnt get enough respect in detoit and he would be better off else where

Ahhhhh yes....

Because Osgood certainly got HIS fair share of respect in Detroit, now didn't he?

Sorry.....

Never mind.

Lindros has avg a pt per game in his career

He also averages about one concussion per game. thumbdown.gif

I do NOT want to see Lindros in a Wings sweater. He has whined his way off every team he's ever played for, starting way back in junior. I don't care if he's Stevie's fishing buddy, Ken Holland needs to JUST SAY NO!!

As for goalies, I'd rather have Cujo over Osgood but with the way he was treated last season by the Wings (being shoved aside unceremoniously so Hasek could stage what amounted to a failed comeback), and then the Wings not picking up the option on his contract, I think Cujo got the message the Wings don't want him anymore. I understand the reason for not picking up the option was so they could re-sign him at a lower salary (if they wanted to re-sign him), but it still smacks of, "We don't want you."

Would Cujo come back to the Wings? Who knows? I think he's a better goalie than Ozzie and personally, I'd like to see Cujo back in Detroit.

On 12/18/2021 at 10:40 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Maybe he can teach Bert how to get a fake vax document.

Pretty sure if Bert could get away with it, he'd do it.

On 12/18/2021 at 10:02 PM, Jonas Mahonas said:

Hearing Kane decision coming by end of tomorrow.

He's playing in the Sharks minor affiliate right now, Need to do something. If Yzerman is involved i'm pretty sure it's to retain some salary for futures.