• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest youssp9

Wings and Brad Bombardir

Rate this topic

Guest youssp9

www.thefourthperiod.com

Website shows the top 25 free agents and which teams are interested and the old top 25 free agents and how many r left. The wings are interested in palffy, leclair, bombardir, lechsichin, and robidos. So what do u think about Brad Bombardir for 1 million?

www.thefourthperiod.com

Website shows the top 25 free agents and which teams are interested and the old top 25 free agents and how many r left. The wings are interested in palffy, leclair, bombardir, lechsichin, and robidos. So what do u think about Brad Bombardir for 1 million?

Pass on all of them....I pray this is not what Holland means by players with "size" and replacing McCarty. dry.gif

Isn't Berezin like 5'8?? i may be exaggerating but we have no need for him here. I know it would be exciting to see Detroit get some new players, but they wont be getting anyone unless they come dirt cheap... obviously they will have to pay some significant amount for a starter. I figure if a new starter -- lets say Osgood -- comes here for 2 million, legace will be gone. There's a slight increase in salary. Then we resign Dats and Zetterberg, that takes up most of our cap room. Detroit may sign some other ppl if possible close to the league minimum to fill out the last remaining 6 or 7th defensemen or third/fourth line player... i dont see them doing much else.

Pass on Bombardir. Even for 1M, no thanks.

The only one that caught my eye was Simpson. Although it isn't likely he will be signed, I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping Kenny would really sign this guy.

Isn't Berezin like 5'8?? i may be exaggerating but we have no need for him here. I know it would be exciting to see Detroit get some new players, but they wont be getting anyone unless they come dirt cheap... obviously they will have to pay some significant amount for a starter. I figure if a new starter -- lets say Osgood -- comes here for 2 million, legace will be gone. There's a slight increase in salary. Then we resign Dats and Zetterberg, that takes up most of our cap room. Detroit may sign some other ppl if possible close to the league minimum to fill out the last remaining 6 or 7th defensemen or third/fourth line player... i dont see them doing much else.

Hey, if Theo was not such in bad shape I would love for him to be here, but....

Quintal could be an option. 6'3, 230 pounds. Berezin is small, but he's super fast. Not that we need speed as much a toughness, but who knows what Holland will do. All signs point to nothing until RFA's are signed.

why does that site say that the blackhawks are still interested in EVERY goalie?

Because when 3 goalies are playing at once in net, it's harder to score! Plus the Fourth Period generally sucks, but have some good things from time to time.

Guest youssp9

it says they still interested cause they dont scratch off interest off teams if they sign someone or do someone they just get rid of the name by putting a check mark on the name ... u will c.

The Wings could sign Sergeri Berezin http://www.nhl.com/players/8460742.html

He would do great here and he would be cheap.

Ahh, very nice. I like this idea.

Also, I wouldn't mind Bombardir or Leschyshyn. Both are decent defensive defensemen. However, if one of them was signed... Well, what with Woolley? Keep him or let him go?

I see Bombardir and Leschyshyn as defensive defenseman, where Woolley has a little more offense in him. Sign one of them and get another cheap contract with Woolley and we may have a decent third line.

The only problem with that is that Chelios is now on the third line...

Hmm...

me either. never know he might be a perfect fit for this team. ph34r.gif

Me either. If (AND A BIG IF) he would stay healthy, he'd be very nice acquisition. What did he got when the Flyers bought him out? 4-5 million? Maybe he would play for us only a million, cause he had those big money from Flyers already for this season.

LeClair-Datsyuk-Shanahan

Zetterberg-Lang-Holmström

Maltby-Draper-Yzerman

Ledin-Franzen-Williams

(Mowers)

Not bad at all. Then add Simpson to D and we are quite near ready.

Edited by Henkka