• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Saran

Datsyuk or Thornton

Rate this topic

Datsyuk or Thorton  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest blueadams

is this thread f-ing serious!?

thorton sucks...and is a scum-bag anyways. if we had him, i'd want to trade him for picks asap.

I'm surprised 22 people voted for Thornton. Datsyuk is always included in discussions about the greatest players in the world, Thornton never is. Thornton is a great player, don't get me wrong, he's an excellent playmaker, but Datsyuk is better all around, and THEN you have the "intangibles" where Datsyuk again outworks Thornton, shows more class, and has a good sense of humor to boot.

I'll take the guy with 2 cups multiple selkes and the strongest player on his skates in the league. I'll also take the guy who never cries or whines maybe because his english isn't so good. Sorry Thorton Datsyuk is just that much better than you.

It's completely feasible that five years ago people would choose Thornton over Datsyuk.

In fact, had someone chosen Dats over Joe at the time, they'd need their head checked.

Since then though, one has been ascending and one has been declining. It's pretty clearly Dats at this point, and it's not very close at all.

Yeah, I had to look at dates for sure but once I saw the answers I already knew :lol:

Clearly it's Pav now and that's putting him against ANY player in the NHL. FACT.

Right now, yes, because Crosby still has concussion symptoms.

But if/when Crosby gets healthy, Dats is clearly #2.

voted for Datsyuk then noticed that Thornton had 26% of the votes

was wondering how then noticed this thread was from 2005 :lol:

same here. i've done that a few other times as well. there are old threads out there with posts by mindfly and i always get fooled and think: "he's back!", and then i realise it's an old thread.

Right now, yes, because Crosby still has concussion symptoms.

But if/when Crosby gets healthy, Dats is clearly #2.

It's not as clear right now but probably because the little s*** stain has been out for 3 months but Dats' play in all 3 zones is by far the best in the league. Maybe I'll say, most complete player and not get as much flack.