• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacAttack25

What's the news on Kronwall?

Rate this topic

I haven't heard much on him lately.I assume he'll be back,but what's he going to get paid?I hope he'll take less than a million.But whatever he takes,lets lock him up for a while because he's going to be great.

And are we signing Per Ledin?If so,how much?

Kronwall will probably get 800-900,000 i would assume. If it's like a 4-5 year deal it'll probably start around 800-900 for the first 2 years and work up to around a million or just above.

Edited by WingMan56

Kronwall's last contract was $900k. I don't know what the rule is on qualifying offers, but I expect him to get right around $1M.

From what I've heard, a few teams are interested in Per Ledin. Somebody compared him to Tomas Holmstrom, and another person said he's more of a Swedish Sean Avery. He had a career year last year, with 36 points in 50 games, top 30 or so in the SEL. It's good that he excelled while playing against all the NHL talent in the SEL.

I wouldn't expect him to get much more than the league minimum. And considering that Detroit has five Swedes already, it would probably be an attractive destination if he does decide to sign with an NHL team.

i've heard alot of wings fans compare kronwall as being the next lindstrom. Any thoughts?

After seeing him play all last season in Grand Rapids..he's definitely going to be our next Lidstrom. I don't think he'll be as skilled or highly regarded as Lidstrom..but he'll be our #1 D-man for years to come, thats for sure.

2. Claude lemieux( what you did to my beloved paul coffey during the 96 playoffs was a disgrace)

uh, what did lemieux do to coffey in 96?

Well...this is awfully mysterious. Is it a code?

wink.gif

After seeing him play all last season in Grand Rapids..he's definitely going to be our next Lidstrom. I don't think he'll be as skilled or highly regarded as Lidstrom..but he'll be our #1 D-man for years to come, thats for sure.

Would we forsee a Norris?

he and the rest of the avalance played smear the ***** with him everytime he touched the puck. resulting in him being traded next season. hey we got shanny out of that deal didn't we? so no biggie, but it was depressing to me to see a severly worse team beat my wings just because they can know how to check.

Edited by theman19

maybe i should take the paul coffey thing out of there, but claude took cheap to a new low that playoff year. Check darren macartys sound bite about him after the lose to see what i mean.