• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheGoonSquad0208

Free Agency

Rate this topic

player with a risk would you choose in Free A  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was wondering who you would pick as all 3 of these are riskful choices, however, Deadmarsh and Lindros are both qualfied for bonuses that do not count towards the cap so base salary will be low like Allison's, I added Leclair because of his past back problems.

Edited by TheGoonSquad0208

Lindros can do that too..and Lindros had a strong season last year while Leclair continued to get worse.

LeClair is the one that made a career out of it. Leclair had 55 pts in 75 GP, Lindros had 32 pts in 39 GP. I think LeClair improved last season, Lindros not so much.

Why not sign Andreychuk? Or bring back Dino.

Dino's busy running the Sarnia Sting. But there's a bunch of rumors that he is selling the team to Dale Hunter, the current owner of the Memorial Cup Champion London Knights, who would in turn sell the Knights.

The basis on that is that Hunter dealt a lot of the Knights' picks and young players to many teams, and Sarnia received many of them.

LeClair from that list.

Lindros is one good hit away...let the Leafs have him.

Deadmarsh is a useless scumbag. He's one good melon shakin' away as well. He missed like the entire 03-04 season I believe.

LeClair even though is also kinda fragile now. But he's affective when mobile. I'd love it if we signed him, so long as the price was right.(Not a penny over $2m, hopefully more like $1.5m, one year)