• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan Leycup X

Lack of moves

Rate this topic

Who hurts more from the lack of free agency moves?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think New Jersey is in trouble. Brodeur is great but if all the other teams bulk up scoring and the Devils don't have anyone to score back, it won't matter if it's Brodeur or a traffic cone in net.

I'm predicting NJ to finish out of a playoff spot.

I think New Jersey is in trouble. Brodeur is great but if all the other teams bulk up scoring and the Devils don't have anyone to score back, it won't matter if it's Brodeur or a traffic cone in net.

New Jersey has a solid roster, and they added a couple of decent defenseman to replace Niedermayer and Stevens.

I picked Ottawa. The only significant change the team has made since 03-04 is to go out and get Hasek to replace Lalime, and to lose Prusek. That's not an upgrade, as Hasek will likely miss most of the season.

I voted for Colorado because they lost two star players and have replaced them with peanuts...... (good article about this in today's Detroit News)

Whereas teams like the Wings and Avs don't actually have cap space to make any moves, I'm quite perplexed by teams like Buffalo that have space, but sit around and do nothing. Wouldn't want to be a fan of those teams......

Colorado because they lost Foresberg.

Not for lack of trying...Forsberg wanted two big money years...Colorado would have hade to give upHejduk and Tanguay to do it. Lacroix offered a 4 year, 13.5m deal that was backloaded and Forsberg turned it down.

Try more fiber and relax... bouncecolors.gif