• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
phantom5251

More Eklund: Wings in Bondra, Hamrlik talks?

Rate this topic

eklund changes his story more often Kerry during the election.....

"I actually reported that Burke signed with the Penguins before I reported that he signed with the Lightning." wink.gif

I am pretty sure this guy just looks and sees what teams need, then fills in the blank with a player of that position.

I dont think he really has any contacts, I think he makes things up.

That being said, anyone here want to start a hockey rumor site? Apparently we can charge $20/mo. for complete and uttehttp://nhlspot.blogspot.com/

NHL Rumorsr nonsense.

"I actually reported that Burke signed with the Penguins before I reported that he signed with the Lightning." wink.gif

Now we know why Senator Kerry is missing from his job so often -- he's Eklund!!! hippie.gif

At least Eklund's not pulling an Al Gore...."Of course, I invented hockey"

biggrin.gif Nice.

Is Eklund some out-of-work middle-aged dude running this website between games of Warquest Online in his Mom's basement?

There's a reason Hamrlik is still available, and word is he wants a lot of money, which we don''t have.

Our Big Dman signing is Schneider. IMO, Lidstrom, Schneider and Kronwall are a solid top 3. No need to bring in Hamrlik. Hes not as good as Schneider either.

As for Bondra, too rich and too old. Eklund is a moron that apparently hasnt done enough research to know that the wings cant afford them.

I saw that Thorton has until monday to sign his qualifying RFA offer or it expires.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2130580

Is this true for all RFA's? Does this mean that we only have until monday to get deals done with Dats and Zetterberg? What happens then, they turn UFA? I'm very nervious all the sudden.

Anyone who's read the new CBA please help with this confusion!

Our Big Dman signing is Schneider. IMO, Lidstrom, Schneider and Kronwall are a solid top 3. No need to bring in Hamrlik. Hes not as good as Schneider either.

As for Bondra, too rich and too old. Eklund is a moron that apparently hasnt done enough research to know that the wings cant afford them.

Kronwall is #4.

Somebody should update Eklund on the Red Wings post-lockout situation. He has every big name UFA on their way to Detroit, when Kenny has absolutely no money to spend. rolleyes.gif

Eklund is a Philly fan, he doesn't know about teams not putting themselves over the cap. He's probably assuming the Wings would trade Lidstrom to make room for Hamrlik...

adding bondra would be a big addition... but again the cap isn't giving us much room... even at 1-1.5 million dollars, we would be tied down... even with other players to sign

The Wings don't want Bondra any more than they would want Selanne. Bondra's best days are far behind him and if they want to get younger they'll leave him to others.